amuck-landowner

BuyVM deleting my ticket

yolo

Well, I ordered a service from BuyVM and I realized I ordered in Las Vegas instead of NJ! Silly me so I submitted a ticket before my server was even setup and asked for the amount that I just paid for my Las Vegas vps to be added as account credit as the vps I wanted in NJ was sold out. I don't think I did anything wrong. But I was just checking on my ticket as I sent it in about 6 hours ago and it was deleted! Anybody else have this issue?

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
Sounds like someone deleted it by mistake. Did you make another one? (reference the old ticket ID)

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
@yolo;

I was doing maintenance earlier, trying to take care of a very annoying bug involving orders for our DNS service.  It's highly possible that the ticket just had bad timing, and got dropped between SQL 'pauses'.  I always double-check transactions to make sure we don't lose payments, but I don't check tickets since it's rather rare that this happens.  If you would, please just go ahead and open a new ticket.

Reactions: bfj

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Immediately running to public forums with threads like this isn't quite cool, either.  I can understand his confusion, but deciding to immediately cause a PR issue as opposed to either opening a new ticket or asking us in IRC/etc what happened?  Yeah.. we're not so petty that it's going to affect his service with us or anything.  But I seriously hope he doesn't plan on asking any favours.

Hannan

Verified Provider
The owner, Francisco is a good friend of mine, and they are really great.. and good care of their customers

Reactions: scv

Damian

Verified Provider
Apparently the OP has been murdered, since they opened this three days ago and didn't bother to post any further.

Anyone know when the funeral is?

NodePing

I had a similar issue with NinjaHawk recently.  A couple of tickets went missing in their migration.  Nice folks there though, took care of it.

amuck-landowner