Can I buy this VPS? Kamatera VPS? Advice for a VPS Newbie?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Alexa, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Alexa

Alexa New Member

Jul 12, 2018
  2. Alexa

Alexa New Member

Jul 12, 2018
    I want to know how to choose?

3. Scopehosts

Scopehosts Member Verified Provider

Jan 14, 2015
    Could you please share your requirements? We will assist you to choose required hosting service for your needs.

4. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Moved to Rareservers.com after poor service with my previous web host.
    Now I am fully-satisfied with the speed connection, server stability and customer support service.
    Try to check out their ssd vps hosting accounts.

5. vikmanager

vikmanager New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    Please specify, do you have requirements for VPS? What location is preferable for you? If you have questions regarding the choice of VPS, please don't hesitate to ask about it

6. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Try to check out some alternatives. Say Hostingsource.com would be great choice! Their cheap ssd vps hosting deals will serve your demands.

7. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I have no complaints to share. QHoster.com is great web host. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host!

8. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Cloudarion.com servers are fast & reliable. Another plus is the variety and depth of Easy Apps applications that they have.
    They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!

9. Wark

Wark Member

Jul 10, 2013
    VPS deals from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are able to satisfy all your needs.
    24/7 technical support
    30-day money-back guarantee
    Free daily backups and many others.
    For me, overall it has been a very good experience: it works just as I would expect, and with very little downtime. So for this I am happy to rate them 5/5.

10. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    I'd also recommend you to look at Mechanicweb.com web hosting solutions as a good alternative.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.