amuck-landowner

ChicagoVPS Review

jarland

The ocean is digital
Not sure, I C+Ped the review that I put on LET that was deleted. The VPS has been long-gone removed.
I feel compelled to say how bad this is for LEB/LET, yet also as though I don't even have to. Either way, this is exactly what I wanted to open people's eyes to the possibility of before someone decided to go all hack crazy.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Stop saying that, its not true. Why am I being brought into CC drama. Go talk to Jon and ask why he posted my name on there when I was never an employee. Im sick of this bs made up lies.
So let me straighten this out.

Jon Bilohwizshitski is a f*cking liar.

Chris Fabozzi said so.

JonBi used Chris to fluff up his little e-penis company.   To inflate his 3-5 real employees (well plus remote helper ants)....

Then Chris just went along with JonBi to pen a fake CVPS case study.

Chris allowed all these lies and being pimped like a whore, because?

GVH-Jon

Banned
So let me straighten this out.

Jon Bilohwizshitski is a f*cking liar.

Chris Fabozzi said so.

JonBi used Chris to fluff up his little e-penis company.   To inflate his 3-5 real employees (well plus remote helper ants)....

Then Chris just went along with JonBi to pen a fake CVPS case study.

Chris allowed all these lies and being pimped like a whore, because?
Why do almost every single one of your posts have to be dedicated to bashing ColoCrossing? What is your motive..?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Why do almost every single one of your posts have to be dedicated to bashing ColoCrossing? What is your motive..?
I am a professional asshole.

Hey, this thread was about ChicagoVPS and the mysteriously pulled review on LET. So the haterade is on topic. No bias there of course.  Post always disappear on LET when the host is with Colocrossing.

Now can we address why your company is both on CC's network as a host and advertising on Hackforums?  Even though you lied and said otherwise?

Just in case you missed it:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4bK8MhB2fJwJ:www.hackforums.net/showthread.php%3Ftid%3D3460606+site:hackforums.net+colocrossing

GVH-Jon

Banned
I am a professional asshole.

Hey, this thread was about ChicagoVPS and the mysteriously pulled review on LET. So the haterade is on topic. No bias there of course.  Post always disappear on LET when the host is with Colocrossing.

Now can we address why your company is both on CC's network as a host and advertising on Hackforums?  Even though you lied and said otherwise?

Just in case you missed it:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4bK8MhB2fJwJ:www.hackforums.net/showthread.php%3Ftid%3D3460606+site:hackforums.net+colocrossing
I didn't know that ad was placed there and I appreciate you bringing it up, thank you. One of our sales interns must have posted that ad as they were told to mass advertise. I'm working on tracking down who did it and once I find out, they'll be given at least a two hour scolding from me as our management strictly does not allow any interaction with hackforums.

As my signature suggests, we're ColoCrossing fanatics and I personally don't have anything against ColoCrossing.

Any more questions..? You may call yourself a professional asshole but you can't phase through me nor can you phase through any of the staff at ColoCrossing because they've been in this industry long enough to be able to deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
The intern did it.   Blame the unpaid help.    Funny.

Your intern has been busy blowing up HF threads with 50+ posts!!!  I'd look into the other posts, but I don't hang out with hackers.

Not that I care or anything, but your customers have created issues on CC's network.  Don't care if you believe me on that, but I know it factually and am not ever outing the info or source.

That's a JonBi move if there ever was one --- blaming the help.

Did you really have an intern or is that another persona.   Don't fret, they don't ban and block folks over here, even when white lies turn into gray ones.

PS: I've been in this general industry longer than you've been alive.  Seen it all. 

GVH-Jon

Banned
The intern did it.   Blame the unpaid help.    Funny.

Your intern has been busy blowing up HF threads with 50+ posts!!!  I'd look into the other posts, but I don't hang out with hackers.

Not that I care or anything, but your customers have created issues on CC's network.  Don't care if you believe me on that, but I know it factually and am not ever outing the info or source.

That's a JonBi move if there ever was one --- blaming the help.

Did you really have an intern or is that another persona.   Don't fret, they don't ban and block folks over here, even when white lies turn into gray ones.

PS: I've been in this general industry longer than you've been alive.  Seen it all. 
Why don't you pagecache our Terms of Service page and see how long our policy against advertising on hackforums has been there? As we are a reputable and honest provider, we would abide by our own term which automatically rules out the possibility that any of our senior staff members posted that thread.

Yes, you are correct that some of our clients have created issues on ColoCrossing's network but as soon as we receive the notice from them, that customer is either suspended or terminated.

Bash Jon Biloh all you want, who am I to stand in your way. I don't know anything much about him and I'm just going by what my trusted friends and coworkers have told me. You yourself stated that you were a "professional asshole", and I was going to let you enlighten me with your apparent wide knowledge of ColoCrossing but why should I listen to you now?

We do actually have interns. No they are not unpaid, they're paid interns.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Stop saying that, its not true. Why am I being brought into CC drama. Go talk to Jon and ask why he posted my name on there when I was never an employee. Im sick of this bs made up lies.
Made up lies.... Hmmm... You were never an employee.  

Why in the HELL would you allow a company to use your name and list you in a position if you weren't an employee?  It says a lot about your character either way.

http://www.chamberofcommerce.com/buffalo-ny/33151505-velocity-servers-inc/

KEY CONTACT:

default_keycontact.jpgChris FabozziSALES ASSOCIATE

Office: (716) 949-3858

https://connect.data.com/contact/view/18883759/chris-fabozzi

Chris Fabozzi

Sales Associate

Velocity Servers Inc

8469 Sheridan Dr

Buffalo, NY 14221-4133

United States

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Why don't you pagecache our Terms of Service page and see how long our policy against advertising on hackforums has been there? As we are a reputable and honest provider, we would abide by our own term which automatically rules out the possibility that any of our senior staff members posted that thread.

Yes, you are correct that some of our clients have created issues on ColoCrossing's network but as soon as we receive the notice from them, that customer is either suspended or terminated.

Bash Jon Biloh all you want, who am I to stand in your way. I don't know anything much about him and I'm just going by what my trusted friends and coworkers have told me. You yourself stated that you were a "professional asshole", and I was going to let you enlighten me with your apparent wide knowledge of ColoCrossing but why should I listen to you now?

We do actually have interns. No they are not unpaid, they're paid interns.
TOS mean nothing.  No one reads them.  I am not researching your company as it is easy to hide behind things and play games.  That is what got as all here and the topic at hand.  I hope you are as honest as you seem to be.

"Yes, you are correct that some of our clients have created issues on ColoCrossing's network"

I know.  Those clients came from HackForums.  Surprised you didn't connect the dots back then. I did :) Colocrossing is sort of known for having shady traffic on their network, dirty IPs, spammers, etc.   So it's just another day in preschool there.

As for your interns, surprised they are paid.  Most providers are busy abusing free labor Sysadmins even and can't make payroll so they are working a shit job at Kohl's.

"Bash Jon Biloh"

Bile-load  will get his.  Unsure who your advisers are, but ask them if the only reason they are buying from CC is because of those CrAZyYYYY! LOW LOW Prices.  I doubt they actually know Jon. 

Quality >> Price every time.   Buy wisely.

mnpeep

Verified Provider
Sorry to say, but that sort of behavior on their part is pretty clear that CVPS isn't just a friend with CC/Jon.

This matter should be reminded/posted back over on LET and demanded an answer happen.

Know you aren't alone in receiving this sort of ill treatment over there.
No point, they pretty much locked me out of my main account 'mnpeep'. The password reset feature is not working, I have PM'ed Liam to see what's up about 18 hours ago, still no response.

I still like how they're holding my $7 hostage.  Had a vps with them for a month, it was terrible and cancelled it.

Completely forgot about the PayPal subscription, and it autopaid as you would expect.  Sent in a ticket and Chris replied back with multiple times to submit a PayPal dispute because it's their "policy".

I'll screenshot that when I get home.
I see no screenshot yet, that would add to the #drama.

Instead of making assumptions why not go as Liam or Humza. They are the only two that could have deleted it, you guys really need to stop the defamation. Its getting out of hand.
I have not assumed anything. I have said that I posted a thread, and it was removed minutes later, no PMs about it, nothing. I did not say who removed it, because I have no evidence to say such a thing.

I feel compelled to say how bad this is for LEB/LET, yet also as though I don't even have to. Either way, this is exactly what I wanted to open people's eyes to the possibility of before someone decided to go all hack crazy.
LET is going down like a flaming car... there have been barely any threads created in the past 24 hours.

GVH-Jon

Banned

jarland

The ocean is digital
by squealing hysterically? lol
Think that's more what you're doing by constantly expressing your butt hurt about me, but I'd like you to continue as every time it chips away at the value of any and everything that you say :)

So by all means, the microphone is yours.

Naruto

Yeah, dispute it, so they can win over an immaterial Internet product and not have to worry about it anymore.

If they wanted to refund you they'd give your money back.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Wait.  He wants you to open a dispute?  What? 
The CC drama brand.

I don't know any business owner  in their right might that wants to deal with disputes involving PayPal.  Only someone insane would select that sort of torture. 

mnpeep

Verified Provider
I'm pretty sure it is used to delay repayment, since the seller has a week or two to respond to the dispute before the money is handed back.

amuck-landowner