amuck-landowner

Chinese Speaker - Looking for a job in the Public Relations sector.

Alex U

Hello,
I am both a fluent Chinese and English speaker, looking for a role in the Sales, Customer Care, Billing and Public Relations unit. 

With China emerging as the fastest growing economy in the world, it is becoming popular for companies to hire a Chinese speaking worker. This will open doors for business and customers, not only in China but also in Taiwan and the neighboring regions. 

I am fluent in both languages and have the following experience:

HTML
CSS
cPanel/WHM
Plesk
SSH
Multicraft
CraftSRV
Bukkit
Tekkit
FTB
SolusVM
WHMCS
HostBill

I have experience with the WHMCS support/billing system, and know how tickets are marked for escalation and how to go through the history of the client in order to understand previous issues, by which the relevant solution can be given. I am also very experienced in creating coupons and packages if necessary. 

I'd much rather work as a public relations & customer care member, managing social networks, checking up on customers, making sure their service is going okay, and browsing forums, such as WHT and respond to both positive and negative reviews, and passing on the message to staff on how to improve. 

I would also be able to advertise your company to Chinese websites, however, I would still rather focus on the customer care role (Sales, Support and billing). & public relations 

I can also do level one technical support -- however I'd still rather work in the public relations unit.

If you need to contact me, please feel free to send me a PM with Skype details.

Thank you!

Steven F

Verified Provider
I see that there is a link to GreenValueHost from your profile. Did you used to work there and if so, why do you no longer work there?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Is that the NDA you sign to keep the NDA secret?
Nah, it's uni-lateral or bi-lateral with NDAs...

Most are uni-lateral to control and regulate the employee or contractor.

Bi-laterals exist, but  except for the big real companies hiring you for real money, you aren't going to ever see one.

amuck-landowner