amuck-landowner

Cloud.net - 30% to 90% discount codes!

NullMind

Verified Provider
Hello vpsBoard Members!

Cloud.net is a new marketplace of Clouds and VPS servers running on OnApp systems, currently with 13 locations and more being added every week.

Current Locations

North America:

• Dallas - Softlayer
  • Atlanta - JaguarPC
  • Columbus - XLHost
  • LA - Xfernet
  • New York - Webair
  • Toronto - Cartika

Europe:

• Isle of Man - Netcetera
  • London - Softlayer
  • Milan - SODesktop

Eastern Europe:

• Kiev - Hostpro
  • Moscow - Coloud4Y

Australia:

• Brisbane - Fluccs

Asia:

• Tokyo - Exabytes

Coming next two weeks: Brazil, Netherlands, South Africa, Switzerland ... and more.  

Why use Cloud.net ?

You get no single provider lock-in or penalty to change providers, a unified invoice, full transparency on how each cloud performs with our Cloud Index Score, price comparison, ability to deploy to many different regions and providers and manage it all from a single interface.

We invite you to try it out, with VM's starting at $5/month ($0.0074/h), and to facilitate it we have 3 coupons for you, choose your preferred discount level:

• VPSBOARD90 - 90% Discount for 1 month

• VPSBOARD50 - 50% Discount for 3 months

• VPSBOARD30 - 30% Discount for 6 months

Coupons are set for your entire account, so any additional servers you add during the period you choose will automatically receive the same discount!

Please visit https://www.cloud.net - Coupons are redeemable on the last step of the order process, please sign up for an account on the website or directly on the Control Panel at https://jager.cloud.net/users/sign_up

Thanks!

Carlos Rego

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
This gets annoying for the OP, but can you provide the datacenters with these?   We usually carpet whip the information out of other offering companies.   Just trying to be fair and all.  Some DCs out there I am interested in buying from and others I won't give away to folks for free.

yomero

Interesting site/idea

I created an account and didn't found an option to use something else than CC for payments. Do you will be adding the option to use Paypal?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Interesting site/idea

I created an account and didn't found an option to use something else than CC for payments. Do you will be adding the option to use Paypal?
Count me in on +1 vote for these points.

I like the concept and  PayPal is sort of mandatory.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Wow this is an awesome offer!  I made an account and was interested to see such a...  great control panel!  I really like the design and how it integrates everything together.  

Out of curiosity, I don't see LA on the map.  I do like how it uses the OpenStreetMap API to make a system very similar to how Observium has their monitoring page setup, in addition with provider and all that information.  I absolutely love it.  

I also love how it's integrated into 500px.  I don't know if it's already like that but it's just awesome.

However, I am incredibly interested in what kind of network I will be getting from all these locations.  I'd love to see a test IP or something incorporated into your control panel and shown somewhere here so I could really do see what kind of network we're seeing here.  

A message for everyone else by the way, did you guys see that they have 5 dollar VMs in Dallas at Softlayer datacenter?  That's some premo stuff right there.  Love it!  Absolutely love it!  

NullMind

Verified Provider
Wow this is an awesome offer!  I made an account and was interested to see such a...  great control panel!  I really like the design and how it integrates everything together.  
Thanks, and TBH this is still in early stages, we have still allot more work to do, but we are following the mantra of doing one thing at a time well instead of doing it all at once poorly.

Also FYI, we do intend to open source this CP later down the road ;)

Out of curiosity, I don't see LA on the map.  I do like how it uses the OpenStreetMap API to make a system very similar to how Observium has their monitoring page setup, in addition with provider and all that information.  I absolutely love it.  
You are correct, we have "hid" LA (also Atlanta) just for some maintenance the provider cloud has to do, will be back real soon

I also love how it's integrated into 500px.  I don't know if it's already like that but it's just awesome.
This CP is written in house from scratch, the 500px is my own stamp as I love photography :)

However, I am incredibly interested in what kind of network I will be getting from all these locations.  I'd love to see a test IP or something incorporated into your control panel and shown somewhere here so I could really do see what kind of network we're seeing here.  
Sure, we do use server bear for the tests we use for the cloud index, if there are some locations you are interested I can send you the test results, I will work on adding test ip's and files to the system for each location

A message for everyone else by the way, did you guys see that they have 5 dollar VMs in Dallas at Softlayer datacenter?  That's some premo stuff right there.  Love it!  Absolutely love it!
Webair in NY also just added the same offer, quite impressive :)

C

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Thanks, and TBH this is still in early stages, we have still allot more work to do, but we are following the mantra of doing one thing at a time well instead of doing it all at once poorly.
Haha well it's definitely working out swell for you guys!

Also FYI, we do intend to open source this CP later down the road ;)
can't wait really. At a later time I'll ask you more questions about this :)

This CP is written in house from scratch, the 500px is my own stamp as I love photography :)
I had a nagging suspicion it was your doing/influence. I recognized that link from the photography thread. Haha well it definitely put an interesting twist into the control panel, also really reminded me of the awesome memories and times I've had in those cities. Definitely a good choice to add.

Sure, we do use server bear for the tests we use for the cloud index, if there are some locations you are interested I can send you the test results, I will work on adding test ip's and files to the system for each location
Sweet. Most of my VM uses (unlike an average individual) aren't to service other individuals, but rather to service me. Frequently I use VMs as a VPN system or just monitoring/management/administration systems for my own personal uses. My dedicated servers do all the hard lifting with the computational side ;) So for me the most important piece of information (and the reason why I usually always ask for a test IP to each location) is the network from me to the server. Serverbears are a good start though!

Webair in NY also just added the same offer, quite impressive :)
Fantastic! I'll be taking a look in a bit!

NullMind

Verified Provider
can't wait SG/KL/HK :) how about pricing ?
Sorry, pricing has not been ironed out yet, as it depends on the local provider's cost, but it will be competitive to the other cloud offers, we also hope to bring a straight VPS offer in Asia in as well :)

amuck-landowner