amuck-landowner

Cloudjiffy- PaaS for Developers

LeapNikhil

I would like to let you know that we have launched a new PaaS cloud solution which allows -

• Automated configuration of environment - Apache, PHP, Tomcat, Java, MySQL etc with version selection.
  • Easy deployment with deployment manager (git, svn, archive) and phpMyAdmin for databases.
  • Automated vertical and horizontal scaling of resources for each service.
  • Hourly billing as per actual usage
You can easily host/test Asp.Net, Node JS, PHP, JAVA, WordPress, Magento applications online. You don't have to manually install any platform and all. Just have to select a version of the particular platform. It will get installed automatically.
Deploy an advanced highly reliable and auto-scalable Magento cluster in 10 minutes. Just select Magento version, choose India or USA datacenter and migrate your existing data in a few clicks.

Signup now for a 14 day FREE TRIAL on https://cloudjiffy.com/

Cloudjiffy pricing structure:

Reserved Cloudlet Rs.54+tax/Cloudlet/Month
Dynamic Cloudlet Rs.60+tax/Cloudlet/Month

Please note, a Cloudlet includes 128 MB of RAM and 400 MHz of CPU.

I have written addons costing details here below:-
Additional 1 GB bandwidth cost is Rs.4/GB/hour.
Additional 1 GB space cost is Rs.4/GB/Month.
Additional Public IP cost is Rs.100 + Tax/Month/IP.

Reserved Cloudlets these ones are reserved in advance and will be charged irrespective of your actual resource usage. In exchange, you’ll get significant automatic discounts based on their number.

Dynamic Cloudlets are added & removed automatically according to the number of resources that are required by your application in a particular moment of time - i.e. they’re assigned when the load goes up and removed again as soon as it drops down. As a result, you pay based on your actual resource usage.

Save up to 50% of your cost which you are paying to Amazon/Azure.

You can check CloudJiffy costing details here:- https://cloudjiffy.com/pricing.php

amuck-landowner