amuck-landowner

Cloudshards Experience

GIANT_CRAB

Hey all, 

So it has almost been a year since I have been with Cloudshards. So here's my experience with them: 

I've heard a lot of good things about Cloudshards and the prices are really amazing so I decided to spin up a 2GB OpenVZ with them on 27/03/2014. As of now, I have 2 VPS with Cloudshards and they are working really great. Although the company name has the word 'cloud' in it, Cloudshards doesn't provide Cloud Hosting services yet. 

Uptime: 10/10

So far, no downtime in terms of both network and hardware. They have some downtime once every few months due to scheduled network maintenance or upgrade but they gave a good window of 3 to 5 days before carrying it out so that all the customers will be well prepared for the scheduled downtime. 

Network: 10/10

Their network connectivity worldwide has very low latency and is really superb! Connectivity to Asia was especially great and I've gotten only 160ms from Singapore. :) 

Here's a ping to my Los Angeles Cloudshards VPS

vNQhyEQ.png

Support: 9/10

Their support team replied within 4 hours and they read through my issues carefully. I've once experienced unreliable network connectivity and opened a support ticket with them. Within a few hours, they replied to me and told me it was because there was a DDoS on the node and offered to transfer me to another node. I accepted the transfer and it was done within minutes! :)

Prices: 10/10

I spun up a few VPS with lots of RAM and they only cost $7 for 2GB. For the price and service offered, it is a really great deal! They also offer KVM storage with lots of space and it is very affordable too. I've also asked for a customized upgrade from 2GB to 4GB and they did so without much hesitation. 

Overall, their VPS offer very smooth performance with great network speeds and latency at really affordable price. 

Thank you Cloudshards for giving me such a memorable experience! :)

drov

I used to use them. You are spot on. I never had a problem and their service was great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amuck-landowner