amuck-landowner

Coffee. What are you drinking and what would you recommend?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Was out and about earlier, thought I had an eye appointment today but it's tomorrow instead... so while in town I decided to roll through McD's for an iced coffee. Was craving something cold and sweet.

Now I want to take a nap. Will make some real coffee later.

Serveo

Verified Provider
I thought this was a thread about coffee, not liquid candy.  :D

You'll probably get tired of this once you get a few hairs on your chin though. :p
You do be surprised how much hair this fella got on his chin, but I just love that candy! (-; 

Latte during the day, ristretto after dinner.  :popcorn:

bizzard

Not a big fan of coffee, but since we have a coffee maker at office, usually drink a cup or two with my colleagues. The coffee brands in use here are Bru and Nescafe. We don't drink much branded coffee from outside, though there are many cafes like Cafe Coffee Day, Costa Coffee, etc.

Tea is the preferred drink over here and since our coffee maker can be used to prepare tea too, for the past week, it has been mostly tea. Seems like no body liked the last purchased coffee powder.  :)

And there goes the picture of our coffee maker, which can serve 3 cups at a time.

t4GT02n.jpg

I have some coffee plants at home and remember the childhood days when we collected the beans and dried them. Now a days, I don't see much interest in that.

Serveo

Verified Provider
Not a big fan of coffee, but since we have a coffee maker at office, usually drink a cup or two with my colleagues. The coffee brands in use here are Bru and Nescafe. We don't drink much branded coffee from outside, though there are many cafes like Cafe Coffee Day, Costa Coffee, etc.
Did you perhaps smoke smth perhaps during writing this? :)

BTW nice blogpost about "The fapping ..."

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Was out and about earlier, thought I had an eye appointment today but it's tomorrow instead... so while in town I decided to roll through McD's for an iced coffee. Was craving something cold and sweet.

If coffee makes you need a nap, then they're doing something wrong :p

switsys

If coffee makes you need a nap, then they're doing something wrong :p
Yeah, that could seem odd...

The fact is though; that caffeine CAN work as a sedative, at least on some people.

Ref. examples: 1, 2

If I drink only ONE cup, I get sleepy, and can definitely go to sleep straight after that, whatever time it is.

TekStorm - James

Verified Provider
The fact is though; that caffeine CAN work as a sedative, at least on some people.
I'd be one of those people... But, I still drink a lot of coffee and pop anyhow. I really should work on eliminating, or at least minimizing, my caffeine intake... That hasn't worked out so great thus far in my life though.

amuck-landowner