amuck-landowner

Combozo.com -> %50 OFF Liftime VPS 8GB Ram $99/year 4GB Ram $66/year 2GB Ram $33/year [Phoenix]

X3host

Verified Provider
CoMBoZo Hosting | Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller, Alpha Reseller, Vps Servers, Dedicated Servers and Ssl Certificates.

For a limited time we're offering a lifetime 50% discount on all VPS servers. Simply use the coupon code: board50 during the order process.

PROMOTION:

VPS 2GB RAM Annually Discount ( USE COUPON: board33 )

VPS 4GB RAM Annually Discount ( USE COUPON: board66 )

VPS 8GB RAM Annually Discount ( USE COUPON: board99 )

Every Fully Managed Server Includes:

• Full Server Management
  • Free cPanel Control Panel
  • Free WHMCS License
  • Free Softaculous License
  • Free Domain Name
  • Free SSL Certificate
  • $175 Google / Yahoo! Bing Ad Credits
  • Domain Reseller Account
  • 24 / 7 / 365 Phone, Ticket, Live Chat & Email Support
  • & So much more!
Unmanaged VPS Plans:
( When You purchase any VPS server you'll get Free Double storage and baandwidth )

- 512 Ram:: 25 GB SSD Disk | 500 GB Gigabit Bandwidth | 1 IPV4 Addresse | 0.5 Core
= $2.99 /mo -> Order Now

- 1GB Ram:: 50 GB SSD Disk | 1TB Gigabit Bandwidth | 1 IPV4 Addresse | 1 Core
= $5.99 /mo -> Order Now

- 2GB Ram:: 150 GB SSD Disk | 1.5TB Gigabit Bandwidth | 2 IPV4 Addresse | 2 Core
= $10.99 /mo -> Order Now

- 4GB Ram:: 200 GB SSD Disk | 2TB Gigabit Bandwidth | 2 IPV4 Addresse | 2 Core
= $19.99 /mo -> Order Now

- 8GB Ram:: 300 GB SSD Disk | 500 GB Gigabit Bandwidth | 3 IPV4 Addresse | 4 Core
= $35.99 /mo -> Order Now

What some of our customers say….

Kenneth Crossley- Owns Dedicated

I had a lot of problems with other hosting companies, until I found Combozo. They offer me an excellent hosting service, a high quality-support and a good price too. I recommend it widely!

Ethan Andrews- Vps Owner
In all honesty, it’s probably the best I’ve had in years. Before switching to Combozo, I had 1 host delete my files, 2 scammed 10$ from me, and the last one just never setup my account. In terms of speed, I’m satisfied. I was surprised how well my 1GB VPS ran.

Check also our client reviews on WebHostingGeek
http://webhostinggeeks.com/user-reviews/combozo/

You Can Get thousands of reviews about us online you can try our services anytime without any cent.

Have any questions? Feel free to reach out to our sales department over live chat, email sales [at] combozo.com or give us a call: 002-010-200-63-586

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Hello,

What specific datacenters are you guys located in?

Thanks!

(This information will be needed for future offer posts as well)

X3host

Verified Provider
Hello,

What specific datacenters are you guys located in?

Thanks!

(This information will be needed for future offer posts as well)
Hi ,

I have already posted it on the title our datacenter located in : Phoeniz, Az ( USA )

perennate

Verified Provider
Hi ,

I have already posted it on the title our datacenter located in : Phoeniz, Az ( USA )

HalfEatenPie said "specific datacenter", bozo (like name of the datacenter facility).

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
HalfEatenPie said "specific datacenter", bozo (like name of the datacenter facility).
See and in this instance the wordplay on ---Bozo just works...

I have probably public slapped at this brand name already... What is the thought / meaning of the brand name?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Website has sketchy written all over it.

Looks like Summer has started early this year.
Combozo isn't sketchy at all....  They are sure of what they are doing, trustworthy even.   Just read along with Uncle Mike:

https://www.combozo.com/about-us/

Code:
About Our Company
We’re a team of T-shaped product designers who help grow businesses.
/ABOUT US
Why are we in business?
We specialize in understanding UI and UX design, various mobile platforms and create interactive mock-ups/prototypes. We have excellent references from major businesses and customers, such as: ActiveDen, AudioJungle, ThemeForest, VideoHive, GraphicRiver, 3DOcean, CodeCanyon, PhotoDune and more.

Whether it’s the users on our forums, the readers of our tutorials, the friends we see at meetups or our fun, quirky team themselves, we’re passionate about putting the community first and building a success story around them.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed nec tellus risus, ut adipiscing lacus. Fusce velit quam, aliquet at aliquet in, posuere id nulla.

What do we actually do?
To do this, we have established our business operates in four, self-supporting manner

Web Design
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras pulvinar mollis diam, aliquet sagittis lectus tincidunt id.

Web Develop
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras pulvinar mollis diam, aliquet sagittis lectus tincidunt id.

App Develop

Ads Services

Our Skills
We specialize in these skills

Photoshop60%
Flashmoderate
Javascripts80%
WordPress90%
PHPeasy
Testimonials
More clients love our works & support

Our Team Members
We are a professional team from five city

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Hate to do this, but, folks need to know you have to bring your A+ game around here.

3rd Testimonial on the homepage:

In all honesty, it’s probably the best I’ve had in years. Before switching to Combozo, I had 1 host delete my files, 2 scammed 10$ from me, and the last one just never setup my account. In terms of speed, I’m satisfied. I was surprised how well my 1GB VPS ran.

Ethan Andrews- Vps Owner
Ethan Andrews sure sounds familiar... perhaps it's just a like-name match.... then again, usually isn't.

http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/results/Ethan+Andrews

Then FraudRecord with a scoreboard leading 318 points:

https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=05aa1ba3d692d457

X3host

Verified Provider
Hi,

We have missed to delete/edit aboutus page from a while ( we don't need it already because we have other pages written by us from along time like:

https://www.combozo.com/privacy-policy/

https://www.combozo.com/terms-of-service/

https://www.combozo.com/acceptable-use-policy/

You can go at archive.org and you'll find that we have changed our theme +1000 times and finally we have this great theme ( all our clients love it )

If you are comparing us with your hosting you can search about us on google we have ranked in top results with the most important keywords in hosting and reseller and we have daily clients through Google, Forums, Directories, Website Coupon Providers, Google adsense and finally facebook .

Another Thing Mr Professional you don't know even how to judge others with my respect to ( you )

There are thousands names with Ethan Andrews, Why you didn't Hit the search with other clients hosted on our network ?! and why you didn't searched at our ip ranges on the whois ! you are difinetly professional !

Anyway our work here will show you what we are

KuJoe

Verified Provider
You can go at archive.org and you'll find that we have changed our theme +1000 times and finally we have this great theme ( all our clients love it )
FYI - Archive.org has no record of your website from before March of this year and Google has no record of your domain prior to it's registration last November. Did you use a different domain perhaps?

telephone

If you are comparing us with your hosting you can search about us on google we have ranked in top results with the most important keywords in hosting and reseller and we have daily clients through Google, Forums, Directories, Website Coupon Providers, Google adsense and finally facebook .
I don't mean to criticise, but having paid advertisements and SEO for your website does not speak for the quality of your product.

X3host

Verified Provider
FYI - Archive.org has no record of your website from before March of this year and Google has no record of your domain prior to it's registration last November. Did you use a different domain perhaps?
No I mean what i say very well, In google results in hosting and reseller keywords you'll find us on the top results ( you say we don't have rercords with google that's fine what about this link: click here ) ^^

Another thing this is our archive with our old theme in combozo.com click on this link to find the old theme and this isn't the most important thing in our thread, If you want only judge only about something we don't have now you are totally wrong

I don't mean to criticise, but having paid advertisements and SEO for your website does not speak for the quality of your product.
Ok I understand your point now , i don't have any SEO plan ( I have already a knowledge of how can i run seo on my websites ) , we have now alot of clients in our web hosting on ( reseller, hosting, vps, dedicated and ssl certificate ) services and all of them are happy with us.

Thank you

KuJoe

Verified Provider
No I mean what i say very well, In google results in hosting and reseller keywords you'll find us on the top results ( you say we don't have rercords with google that's fine what about this link: click here ) ^^

Another thing this is our archive with our old theme in combozo.com click on this link to find the old theme and this isn't the most important thing in our thread, If you want only judge only about something we don't have now you are totally wrong
That's not what you said at all though. You told somebody to check archive.org but archive.org has nothing for your domain (the link you posted says "Oops, something went wrong."). I am 100% sure that Google has no record of you prior to November 2014 so I find your excuses for not having a complete website suspicious. I'm just saying that you're digging a hole for yourself by not being honest with us and you're getting extremely defensive when we point out things you are saying that aren't true.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen

Interesting SEO.  Running a web hosting site on combozo.com and a web hosting coupons site on combozo.net (combozo.net contains combozo coupons, and has pages for other well known hosts but only a handful of coupons for the other hosts...pages mainly for "SEO")

I'm not sure that your "SEO" is that good for attracting buyers though since hosting customers are usually concerned about security and the search results for your combozo name don't instill a lot of confidence about your ability to run a secure site (I'm referring to the Google search results from March when it appears that combozo.net was hacked).  Since combozo.com and combozo.net share the same IP address the hacking really doesn't make me feel confident that my data would be safe on your server.

http://www.combozo.net;IP address: 148.163.92.68 United States. System: Linux ...

combozo.net hacked. Notified by ABDOU QS - Zone-H.org 

www.zone-h.org/mirror/id/23843305

Mirror saved on: 2015-03-19 18:30:07. Notified by: ABDOU QS; Domain: http://combozo.net;IP address: 148.163.92.68 United States. System: Linux; Web ...

combozo.com hacked. Notified by Hunter Gujjar - Mirror Zone 

mirror-zone.org/mirror/id/187378

Mar 21, 2015 - HACKED BY HUNTER GUJJAR. Team Pak Cyber Attackers. Nothing Security Is Perfect PakistanZindabad. Team Members | Hunter Gujjar ...

--==[ Hacked by Hunter Gujjar ]==--... - Official Pak Cyber ... 

http://www.youmhost.com;IP address: 198.27.75.201 Canada. System: Linux; Web server: ...

X3host

Verified Provider
My story is a bit different, in 2009 a I have membership in wht with my name and in this time i don't know the rules they suspended my username when i returned back to wht in 2012 i have faced alot of troubles all my usernames got suspended the reason was " Multiple usernames " so i changed my view to another way you know wht isn't the last way for me ?!

We didn't changed our company we just changed the brand name and we informed all the clients with sending messages, so i don't have and problem with the brandname now ! and i appreciate your search about me and i can say you care about what i do in my life : ) so thanks !

Yes i have another website on The .net ! i do some marketing for my web hosting in everywhere you can also search about the other coupon providers you'll find us everywhere this isn't the problem !!

In the past one of our servers hacked due to the low of security but we have improved our hosting in security, seo, support, sales in the past few months we have now 2 servers for backup and i thank allah because on this time i haven't alot of clients like now .

This is the story of our web hosting, like anyone face troubles on the marketing don't say to me that you didn't face somethings like that before ! anyway i don't have any problem to say i was make a mistakes before but now everything works very good.

But you know with combozo we have achieve more success in marketing better than " youmhost " and i can't depend or care about wht or any forum want suspend me for reasons like " multiple usernames " or something makes me fun .

Thanks

tonyg

@CoMBoZo one thing that you need to be aware off, and it happens all the time with names...some names don't translate well.

In this case the word "bozo" in english means a fool or a senseless person.

If your market includes an english speaking audience, the name "combozo" does not instill confidence.

amuck-landowner