amuck-landowner

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ @ $48/Year

X3host

Verified Provider
CoMBoZo is Pleased to offer special deals on:

Combozo was formed in November 2013 as plu9.com company then moved to " Combozo.com " and we are still in business since we started in 2013, if you are looking for quality services then combozo delivers, our servers in Phoenix, AZ ( united states ) on 1gbps network and high server specs, We are always looking to improve our services, We offer cheap, fast and reliable hosting for our clients.

All packages Come with:
  • Instant Setup
  • SoluvVM Control Panel
  • Ability to manage Vps's through client area
  • Install Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, etc ..
  • Purchase IP's (Available on request)
  • Gigabit ports
8GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 300 GB Disk
  • 3 TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 8GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 IPV4 Addresses
  • Lifetime Promo code: GDW2O5VN1O
$48 /yr->> Click here to Order Now

6GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 250 GB Disk
  • 2.5 TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 6GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 2 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: GU7MUC0X1K
$38 /yr->> Click here to Order Now

4GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 200 GB Disk
  • 2TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 4GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: QJLZ31UWA6
$32 /yr->> Click here to Order Now

2GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 150 GB Disk
  • 1.5TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 2GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: FWYPQL53T1
$28 /yr->> Click here to Order Now

1GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 50 GB Disk
  • 1TB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 1GB Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: OE60NM2R7K
$19 /yr->> Click here to Order Now

512 RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 25 GB Disk
  • 500 GB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 512 Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
  • Promo code: T2TDJ0P3Z2
$15 /yr->> Click here to Order Now

256 RAM: The Best Deal Ever.

• 15 GB Disk
  • 100 GB Gigabit Bandwidth
  • 256 Guaranteed RAM
  • 1 IPV4 Addresses
$12 /yr->> Click here to Order Now

We accept payments through credit cards, paypal, Paypal balance and Bitcoins ...

Thank you

Tyler

"8GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever"

Surely these boxes are not oversold in any way, shape, or form?

$48/yr = $4/m. That's $0.50 per GB of RAM. 

Funny, you're using IOFlood. But nice of you to get the IPs SWIP'ed. ;)

Quote said:
Input Output Flood LLC IOFLOOD (NET-148-163-0-0-1) 148.163.0.0 - 148.163.127.255

CoMBoZo IOF-1651 (NET-148-163-102-0-1) 148.163.102.0 - 148.163.102.63
 Likely running their L5639 box I am guessing since it has the most bang for your buck in terms of price per GB. My guess is it's being run at 72 GB RAM w. 4 x 1TB HDD's which puts you at $199/m for the box. Probably getting free IPs from them or something though, since they're nice like that.

But you pay about $2.73/GB of RAM.

But what about licenses? That's another $10/m there for SolusVM which is likely what you're using.

Now we're looking at $2.90/GB of RAM for the box itself. So we're looking at a $2.50 loss PER GB of RAM on these accounts. Maybe you negotiated with your upstreams and killed off about 30% of their margins (good work, if the case). But you're still losing money.   

So if you sell one of the 8 GB accounts, you're losing $20 (2.50 loss per GB of RAM times 8 GB RAM)

Any customers should be warned because the math on this does not check out, and it's an accident/fail co waiting to happen.  

PS. Let's not talk about how that WHMCS license is getting paid for, or your business expenses, or other necessary expenses, like SUPPORT. 
PPS. I didn't even count the transaction fees. This is a sinking ship.
PPPS. I think we've already discussed the fishy testimonials and you removed one of our favorite spammers. But Ethan Andrews is still there. Here's his fraudrecord: https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=05aa1ba3d692d457 

X3host

Verified Provider
"8GB RAM: The Best Deal Ever"

Surely these boxes are not oversold in any way, shape, or form?

$48/yr = $4/m. That's $0.50 per GB of RAM. 

Funny, you're using IOFlood. But nice of you to get the IPs SWIP'ed. ;)

Quote said:
Input Output Flood LLC IOFLOOD (NET-148-163-0-0-1) 148.163.0.0 - 148.163.127.255

CoMBoZo IOF-1651 (NET-148-163-102-0-1) 148.163.102.0 - 148.163.102.63
 Likely running their L5639 box I am guessing since it has the most bang for your buck in terms of price per GB. My guess is it's being run at 72 GB RAM w. 4 x 1TB HDD's which puts you at $199/m for the box. Probably getting free IPs from them or something though, since they're nice like that.

But you pay about $2.73/GB of RAM.

But what about licenses? That's another $10/m there for SolusVM which is likely what you're using.

Now we're looking at $2.90/GB of RAM for the box itself. So we're looking at a $2.50 loss PER GB of RAM on these accounts. Maybe you negotiated with your upstreams and killed off about 30% of their margins (good work, if the case). But you're still losing money.   

So if you sell one of the 8 GB accounts, you're losing $20 (2.50 loss per GB of RAM times 8 GB RAM)

Any customers should be warned because the math on this does not check out, and it's an accident/fail co waiting to happen.  

PS. Let's not talk about how that WHMCS license is getting paid for, or your business expenses, or other necessary expenses, like SUPPORT. 
PPS. I didn't even count the transaction fees. This is a sinking ship.
PPPS. I think we've already discussed the fishy testimonials and you removed one of our favorite spammers. But Ethan Andrews is still there. Here's his fraudrecord: https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=05aa1ba3d692d457 

Mr Genius ,

We have more than one server, we can get deals from our datacenter when we buy more than one or two servers. if you are right we should close our hosting after 1 or 2 months now we are on this market since 2013 .

your math isn't right and confirmed that i'm right on what i'm doing +1 thing all servers still fresh and we won't allow any overselling on the servers.

Tyler

your math isn't right and confirmed that i'm right on what i'm doing +1 thing all servers still fresh and we won't allow any overselling on the servers.

My math works out fine for the prices listed. Maybe you're not paying the listed prices. Did I ever say you were? No, but I based my math on the prices listed on the website. You'd STILL be losing money, even if IOFlood charged you 50% less.

Also, thanks for confirming that there's no overselling. I will grab a box and be the judge of that one. 

amuck-landowner