amuck-landowner

Crissic Solutions Reviews?

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
Anyone have experience with them?

Looking at possibly getting service with them and would like to see what people think.

Thanks.

Jeffrey

Nope, never used them nor know anyone that does use them.  All I know is, is that they have a location that is in Florida, (GoRack), So I give them props for that!

SkylarM

Verified Provider
We are rather light on the reviews thus far unfortunately :( I know there are a few guys around here that have picked up service though! So maybe one of them might chime in.

clarity

The service that I received was pretty good. Skylar answers questions very quickly. I cancelled because I just didn't need it.

If you start doing searches, you will find some older negative things. www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1260952&highlight=Crissic

This thread talks about some of it. He seems to have really changed this time though.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Anyone have experience with them?

Looking at possibly getting service with them and would like to see what people think.

Thanks.
No, but if you do please make a detailed review for us. Would be helpful for those in a similar situation.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
The service that I received was pretty good. Skylar answers questions very quickly. I cancelled because I just didn't need it.

If you start doing searches, you will find some older negative things. www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1260952&highlight=Crissic

This thread talks about some of it. He seems to have really changed this time though.
If anyone has specific questions about my past history feel free to ask. I'm not about to hide what went wrong then. I've learned from said mistakes, matured considerably, and came back with the same name to prove myself. To that end we've expanded faster than I've ever imagined, being cash positive the second month of operations, owning equipment (with JAX, La is rented for now), and in the finishing stages of our direct IP allocations from ARIN. Hopefully all of that can solidify the fact that we're not going to go anywhere anytime soon. We mean business.

My signature rings true, Transparency is my policy. Regardless if that is with our policies and overselling practices or with what I've done in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
If anyone has specific questions about my past history feel free to ask. I'm not about to hide what went wrong then. I've learned from said mistakes, matured considerably, and came back with the same name to prove myself. To that end we've expanded faster than I've ever imagined, being cash positive the second month of operations, owning equipment (with JAX, La is rented for now), and in the finishing stages of our direct IP allocations from ARIN. Hopefully all of that can solidify the fact that we're not going to go anywhere anytime soon. We mean business.

My signature rings true, Transparency is my policy. Regardless if that is with our policies and overselling practices or with what I've done in the past.
You.

I like you.  

I like what you wrote.  

For everyone else though, if you've had a service (or two) with Crissic Solutions, please write a review here and let us know how they are!  Remember not to just focus on the server and specs but also the effectiveness (and knowledge) of their customer support staff!  

amuck-landowner