amuck-landowner

Custom Billing Software for sale

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
KwiBill - a Kwicero LTD Product.

Kwicero LTD is a registered business in England and Wales. Company no. 9475165.

https://kwibill.net/

Features list:

* Easy to use UI

* WYSIWYG Template

* Powerful administration backend

* Support

* Knowledgebase

* Product Management

* News Module

* Customer Management

* Invoice/Invoice Management

* PayPal Payment Module

* Powerful Installer

* No obfuscated/encrypted code - 100% open source

* White labelled

Screenshots (v1.0):

http://imgur.com/VjDSSJ5,FdGJqRu,GiBNsxN,OcrOT4U,QRqgGhs,r4fSAh1,GORoUvP,H1f854H,FeF0UVa,zPMP1p6,ZDAVDxS,U7R5nPZ,S8Y6R50,PqABiXp#0

Purchase:

https://kwibill.net/billing/services.php?do=view_category&id=1

Questions/feedback/suggestions? Please send me a private message.

Price:

$40.00

Payment options:

PayPal

Extra Information:

Upon purchase, should there be any bugs/exploits in the software, you will receive a patch. Any additional updates/revisions will be sent to you free of charge for lifetime of product.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Any software audit? If so, by whom?

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
NDA to stop you from disclosing who did the audit?

....the audit means nothing then.

So really, for the sake of being open, you haven't had an audit done.

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
NDA to stop you from disclosing who did the audit?

....the audit means nothing then.

So really, for the sake of being open, you haven't had an audit done.
I am being open, I have had an audit done, and by suggestion of members here I contacted Vlad from Safe Or Not to have another audit done, as stated above I haven't heard back from him.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
But that audit can't be verified so people have to take your word that it has been audited?

As I said, it may as well not be audited then as the audit you say has been done can't be verified.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I am being open, I have had an audit done, and by suggestion of members here I contacted Vlad from Safe Or Not to have another audit done, as stated above I haven't heard back from him.
Rack911 also does Software auditing as well. :)

May wish to check them out too: https://www.rack911labs.com/

Martin is just concerned with security, and understandably so. Billing systems contain a lot of sensitive data so it's not unexpected that people will be hesitant and have concern regarding security.

I think it's great though that more people are creating alternatives to the popular products already used.

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
But that audit can't be verified so people have to take your word that it has been audited?

As I said, it may as well not be audited then as the audit you say has been done can't be verified.
Would you like to do an audit yourself then? Would that satisfy you? If so send me a message.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Not at all, I haven't got the first idea where to start. As Manndude mentioned though, we, as a collective community, have had so many problems with dodgy software that it is important anything 'new' is properly audited from the very start.

KwiceroLTD

Verified Provider
Not at all, I haven't got the first idea where to start. As Manndude mentioned though, we, as a collective community, have had so many problems with dodgy software that it is important anything 'new' is properly audited from the very start.
I do understand that, and respect that. I suppose the same could be said with WHMCS, they didn't put any real security in, they only got exposed when someone took the time to decode it, and release them. They didn't have any audits done clearly.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
WHMCS has been audited quite a few times (often several times per version).  However - any audit is only as good as the person performing it.

And honestly, an NDA on an audit kinda strikes me as "We don't want our name attached when things go bad".  Hope you didn't break the bank on that one for your sake - I'd be real worried about exactly what I had just paid for.

perennate

Verified Provider
Presumably NDA is to prevent the auditers from disclosing any vulnerabilities found in the billing software or releasing code, and not to prevent Kwicero from saying who audited it?

amuck-landowner