amuck-landowner

Customer service of EDIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlth93

I am not sure if this is allowed to post here. If it isn't kindly move it to appropriate sub-forum.

Anyway, i have been with EDIS for maybe 1 year or more and it was all fine until recently or this few months to be precise.

Not going into the details for now but what i wanted to say is why their customer server so "unprofessional"? Is that the right term?

Capture.PNG

And before that

Capture.PNG

I simply asked for explanation of why they suspend the vps but i got such respond.

Hxxx

Maybe you got some language barrier? All I see there is perfectly ok, no offense or dumb mistakes.

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
Doesn't seem unprofessional. A little laid back, but you can't expect a guy in a suit and tie to be answering your tickets at a budget host. 

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I reserve strict professionalism for when either having to deal with a troublemaker, or enforcing policy.  Other than that, I find clients far prefer dealing with someone relatable they're comfortable on a first name basis with than some stick-in-the-ass doling out the same soulless response over and over.

johnlth93

I am not mad about my vps getting ddos or something. I am merely discussing that how they respond to email.

The guy even use "Hey !" to start an email, i just feel like it's kinda rude.

And the fact is i am not getting any ddos, he said that i got ddos attack that caused their whole HK infra to be inaccessible which is bullshit as i have more then 1 vps in HK with them.

My vps all are up and running right before they suspend one of my vps, the minute i saw a ping report saying 1 of the HK server went down and i received suspension email.

So obviously their HK server isn't inaccessible as their say, If they want to say i am using high volume of bandwidth why don't they just say it. Why want to say that i am getting ddos, it is basically a lie.

Hxxx

I still think is a language barrier. "Hey" is not rude. Is friendly.

It seems that no one can satisfy every customer.

vRozenSch00n

Hello, Halo, Hey, Hei, Hoi, Ooi, Hi, Wudup, Wuzzup, Yow, Yo.

I love you, Ich liebe dich, ik hou van jou, wo ai ni, mahal kita, watashi wa anata o aishite, aku tresno marang sliramu, abdi bogoh ka anjeun, nanen dangshinel sarang hamida.

AlexBarakov

Verified Provider
Personally, I start a lot of tickets with "Hey", when answering them. It seems friendly and most of the customers, prefer friendly conversations, rather than strictly business once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner