amuck-landowner

cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
... is this one of those inside joke threads that I simply arrived too late to make sense of?  Honestly, someone having a fondness for stuff animals isn't near as bizarre as another person's fascination with the former, and apparent attempts to "show them Jesus" or whatever the hell those you are wrong posts are supposed to be about.

mtwiscool

... is this one of those inside joke threads that I simply arrived too late to make sense of?  Honestly, someone having a fondness for stuff animals isn't near as bizarre as another person's fascination with the former, and apparent attempts to "show them Jesus" or whatever the hell those you are wrong posts are supposed to be about.
what?

KuJoe

Verified Provider
I'm fairly certain this thread was created (and continues) in an attempt to explain to somebody how to properly use "WTF" in a sentence.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
At seventeen you're a grown up man, or should be grown up, not mentally, but for the most part physically grown up, and normally a grown up man does not ‘cuddle a poohbear’. Maybe on MDMA or some other such shit.

mtwiscool

At seventeen you're a grown up man, or should be grown up, not mentally, but for the most part physically grown up, and normally a grown up man does not ‘cuddle a poohbear’. Maybe on MDMA or some other such shit.
You should try having teddys :)

I know I'm slightly behind on some subjects

KuJoe

Verified Provider
This thread got me doing a search for Winnie The Pooh pictures and the internet did not disappoint.

funny-Winnie-Pooh-art.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner