amuck-landowner

cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzrok

I don't know if you were sincere or not, but it comes off as trolling.  No one wants to see a 17 year old hugging pooh bear.  You should have outgrown that a long time ago.

SrsX

Banned
what do you mean?
It means why be a idiot and post this?

You "have autism" (not confirmed), you carry a "poohbear" to school and "own a hosting company" -- however, you registered on hacking-related websites, for what reason? Prime example - hackdiscussion.com - where you registered as "post2vps."

Last edited by a moderator:

mtwiscool

I don't know if you were sincere or not, but it comes off as trolling.  No one wants to see a 17 year old hugging pooh bear.  You should have outgrown that a long time ago.
this was my collection last year

it has grown since then:

DSC_0148.jpg

SrsX

Banned
i just posted a photo.
You don't understand... It's a unwanted, childish, idiotic photo, no one cares about you childish acts, it just shows to me clear in my eyes, I will do what ever it takes to avoid EVER using a company that employees you or if you own your own.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

If you don't understand still, there is no hope.

mtwiscool

You don't understand... It's a unwanted, childish, idiotic photo, no one cares about you childish acts, it just shows to me clear in my eyes, I will do what ever it takes to avoid EVER using a company that employees you or if you own your own.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

If you don't understand still, there is no hope.
It get harder to do that in the UK.

next year spoiler alart.

k0nsl

Bad Goy
My trolling radar rang. So I'll just post this totally unrelated track from Dunderpatrullen. Ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner