amuck-landowner

DDoS-for-hire service is legal and even lets FBI peek in, says a guy with an attorney

netnub

I know the owner of rage booter though a few sites, FBI peaking in isn't the case...

His site was hijacked and the domain was hacked also, the hackers then put a exploit on it and infected people and stole a encrypted database.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
LoL, that kid tried kicking us offline before and then started contacting us via Twitter while he was doing it, he wasn't very successful though so he turned his focus on HF instead.

jarland

The ocean is digital
It is absolutely legal. So long as you have the consent of everyone impacted from both ends and everywhere in between. Anyone willing to actually do that is alright in my book. This, however, is just humorous. Ask him how well that argument worked for Napster.

jarland

The ocean is digital
Hi Jarland can I ddos you?

Sure if you can just get written authorization from the datacenter/rack owner on the other end, each upstream provider in the middle, my datacenter, and my provider, you can DDOS taylorswift :)

LusoVPS

Verified Provider
DDoS attacks are quite a funny subject. I wouldn't make it legal though. As said by jarland, there are many "man in the middle" to get a DDoS working (or the internet, for that matter).

amuck-landowner