amuck-landowner

DDoS Protection Anycast

benrobson

Hi, Looking for DDoS Protection with anycast feature and announcing my own /24. Do you have any recommendations? Thx.

swedendedicated

Verified Provider
I'm not sure if you have the possibility of placing a machine or if you want a vps solution, if you can then I strongly recommend Mikrotik, very nice routers. Get the one with 2x10Gbit fiber, I believe there's a new one coming with even more ports or maybe it's already out. Connect it to 2x10Gbit fiber from your upstream provider. And you have yourself a very nice and stable anti ddos solution of course it also handles anycast. Oh yeah it can also announce your range if you want.

P.s we use these machines ourselves for clients that want to route, quite nice stuff.

I don't think you can run this on a vps though, but some providers can offer this service for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

William

pr0
Verified Provider
Rage4 does that as a service with 3 locations (Amsterdam/NL, Los Angeles/CA/US, New York City/NY/US), no idea about pricing.

mprice

Staminus - anycast currently from Los Angeles, New York and Amsterdam.  I believe they are adding more locations this year.  

robbyhicks

Verified Provider
Staminus looked good when we were trying to find a solution, however we ended up going on-premise & in-line with Corero.

amuck-landowner