amuck-landowner

Dedicated server for virtualization

Jackwebbby

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a dedicated server in EU/US for virtualization.
Currently looking for a server with this specs
Xeon based CPU: 6 Core at least
Ram: above 32
Port 1GB
3x2 TB
above 20 TB BW/m
+ 16 usbl Ips (no limit on IP max~50)
--------
Without setup fee
my budget is up to 160 $
Do you know anything about QHoster.com and their server stability?
Where can i read true customer hosting reviews about the quality of their services?

What other hosts with stable servers in US or EU can you recommend me to look at?

Thanks.

Infergnome

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

Kostoprav

For service and support I give QHoster.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them.
it seems like there is a lot of support though, based on my impression from emails and the website. haven't been aware of any outages. good work!

Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Orestock

As a good alternative I can also recommend superbithost.com bitcoin ddos protected servers.
Multiple server locations: Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, etc.

Hostingsource

Read through the plan you have selected and write down on a piece of paper what they are offering you. Do you understand everything? If not find out what it means because you don’t want to sign up for 1 year and then figure out that there is a difference between addon domains and parked domains.

LibertyVPS

As a good alternative I can also recommend superbithost.com bitcoin ddos protected servers.
Multiple server locations: Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, etc.
What is the uptime guarantee? (Anything less than 99.9% is unacceptable)

HeheSparkling

You may find with the big hosting companies (hostgator ect) they might reply quickly but it will be some untrained Indian guy copying and pasting responses. Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

Nicochico

If they blow you off, or don't listen to your specific needs, don't be afraid to go somewhere else, because its very important for a host to do that, no matter what the size of the company is.

Ostins

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

amuck-landowner