amuck-landowner

Did the GVH site just get ripped by 'GreenValueNetworks'?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Here we go.. I know who generally the fools are on this skit shit.

link: https://lowpricehosts.com/discussion/26/30-lifetime-off-reseller-hosting-with-free-cpanel-whm-whmcs-domain-reseller-at-5-60

Earlier we saw Web0Host is hosted on same box / setup as greenvaluenetworks.  And that Web0Host and greenvaluenetworks are both domain expired snags.

Who is iFi Host?

We can start with this bitching summary:
https://www.kattankudy.lk/about-us/

Mohamed Anwar isn't the owners name.

It is:

Mohamed Zarook Rikash (iFiHost)

You go trace this guy down on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/iFiHostInc/info?tab=page_owners

11174799_806326299462075_8839618956544808791_n.jpg

We can see this guy commenting on Xfuse / GVH deal right here:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:xDZoeopKijYJ:secure.greenvaluehost.com/announcements.php%3Fid%3D36+&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

You go to ifihost.com which is host he owns since last year (probably another expired domain con job):

rikas.gif

MS Rikas

Founder, CEO & President

Rikas founded the iFi Host, Inc. in January of 2014. He quickly moved up the ranks and familiarized himself with the operations, marketing, financials and overall strategy of the corporate.

Two spaces over you see him again, playing a second role in his imaginary company:

Mohamed Zarook

Chief Operating Officer

Zarook started as a ticket technician at iFi Host in Apr 2014 and fewer than five months later, started serving as the company's Chief Operating Officer. As COO, He is responsible for making very best level of service is delivered to every client.

These folks are associated with this sketchy site:

lowpricehosts.com

This is Bharat's buddy,  you know the cloud4india and related funnies:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Ifihost is behind Cloudflare also....

ifihost.com 107.190.143.148

Now for the fun ...

107.190.143.146    web0host.com  [brand this fool bought from himself probably]

107.190.143.146    greenvaluenetworks.com  [domain he expire registered, and ripped content from GVH]

BUSTED LOSER!!!!

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Honestly.

Given the shit we saw with the database leak/mass emailing, I wouldn't doubt if this guy was being supported by GVH. Remember the 'hackforums worker' guy? I got a pizza bet on that one being the same.

Francisco

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
107.190.143.148 = HostDime is where these clowns are hosting.  HostDime Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Honestly.

Given the shit we saw with the database leak/mass emailing, I wouldn't doubt if this guy was being supported by GVH. Remember the 'hackforums worker' guy? I got a pizza bet on that one being the same.
Nah this isn't the HF guy(s)... these are the PITA India / Sri Lanka sketch bunch.  

Jonny knows these folks from prior or at least their close sketch friend. 

There are so many of these companies throwing brands out like photocopies, ripping stuff, etc.

Rikas

Hello Guys,

i'am rikas. GVN is not my company ok. that is owned by anwar. yesterday he purchased that domain in our system. so why all are kidding me.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Nah this isn't the HF guy(s)... these are the PITA India / Sri Lanka sketch bunch.  

Jonny knows these folks from prior or at least their close sketch friend. 

There are so many of these companies throwing brands out like photocopies, ripping stuff, etc.
Misquoted, not the same guy, but more 'same drama'.

But, guess I owe another pizza :p

Francisco

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Rikas,

Are you sure about that? How about you tell Anwar to stop stealing peoples design and stop trying to make something off of a name that's already shit. Being fake on a "business" is worthless.

Curious though, if this isn't yours, why is it hosted on the same IP as some of your sites?

Tell Anwar to get on here and defend himself.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Misquoted, not the same guy, but more 'same drama'.

But, guess I owe another pizza :p
You never owe pizza.... You being you is enough of a treat.

Hello Guys,

i'am rikas. GVN is not my company ok. that is owned by anwar. yesterday he purchased that domain in our system. so why all are kidding me.
Anwar, who is Anwar?  I'd look but your site seems down.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Rikas,

Are you sure about that? How about you tell Anwar to stop stealing peoples design and stop trying to make something off of a name that's already shit. Being fake on a "business" is worthless.

Curious though, if this isn't yours, why is it hosted on the same IP as some of your sites?
Let's be clear about the IP issue:

107.190.143.146    web0host.com  [brand this fool bought from himself probably]

107.190.143.146    greenvaluenetworks.com  [domain he expire registered, and ripped content from GVH]

= same IP.   Both are domains snagged after expiration for intent purpose of utilizing inbound and name to pretend to be said companies.  Web0host.com is OWNED by Rikas' company ifihost.com as described in my earlier posts --- said he bought it on another forum in March.

Rikas

Yes. I tolled with anwar he just removed all contents.

some bad guys ddos on our node. so main sites down.

anwar purchased a vps in our company. that's all.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
That's a shame.  Bad clients cause drama like that.  I'll let that slide and won't give you a hard time.

I thought you guys have DDoS protection?  Advertised on your site....  Which provider is failing to protect this time? HostDime?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Hey. we have only standard anti ddos protection. not advanced. we never say lie.

now we got heavy ddos.
Where do they (HostDime) offer standard anti DDoS protection? They don't.  This is CloudLinux + Cloudflare + lots of prayer candles.

Your site says:

"Standard DDoS Protection & Cloudflare"

Later in page it says:

Anti DDoS Available
Our All SSD Based High Quality Hosting plans comes with Anti DDoS Without No Extra Cost. It's Powered By CloudLinux & CloudFlare

Unsure about this anti DDoS approach.  Seems like it doesn't work.  CF has things not working and HostDime probably spat out nulls.   This isn't DDoS protection it's grossly ignoring what protection is and selling vapor to customers.

Clearly the CF protecting the IP from being known is also no longer useful either.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
and forgive my inquiry.... But ifihost.com website says this:

CHEAP AND BEST HOSTING SERVICESSINCE 2014

Since our cheap and best pure ssd web hosting services in 2014 January 23,

But down the page on the footer it has this:
"

• Our 
    Awards"
2 graphics over it has this circle for an award, and in there is the year: 2012

Folks at home can see this:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qWR07i-FQFoJ:https://ifihost.com/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

No lying ehh?  Your marketing guy is just sloppy.  I know.

Rikas

Have a Good News guys,

we are going to suspend anwar's (greenvaluenetworks) because we don't need bad records. before we never get bad records right now. so we do this action.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Have a Good News guys,

we are going to suspend anwar's (greenvaluenetworks) because we don't need bad records. before we never get bad records right now. so we do this action.
That's proper action before HostDime perma-smacks or boots you out.  Obviously they want to sell real filtering instead of eating bad packets, fielding outright theft charges, etc.

that is newly designed template. so we are working to change it. that is sample image
I can't disprove that right now... well played.

Ask Anwar to make contact with GVH over here: https://portal.gvhclientarea.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

I am sure Jonny GVH will pay for his sloppy non renewal fail... and the domain sale / hand over should prevent a stunt like this again and calm things.

We give second chances around here.

amuck-landowner