amuck-landowner

Does BuyVM have stock api

jcaleb

Hello,

the website can check the stock if there are available.

How do you do such a thing without from the outside?  E.g. If i want to know how much stock buyvm have from my own website?  and i dont have access to their database whatsoever

nunim

VPS Junkie
Just substitute a 0 instead of the script to check stock, it'll probably be right 99% of the time.

Have had tons of different VPS/Dedis throughout the years but never a BuyVM because everyone time I'd want to buy one it'd be out of stock and I'm not going to wait forever for a moderately priced VPS.

My problem with BuyVM is that VPS's are to an extent, impulse purchases, and if you never have stock then that doesn't work for me..  I'm sure not the only person on here who buys VPSs like this, but I guess BuyVM must be doing okay if they don't want our money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just substitute a 0 instead of the script to check stock, it'll probably be right 99% of the time.

Have had tons of different VPS/Dedis throughout the years but never a BuyVM because everyone time I'd want to buy one it'd be out of stock and I'm not going to wait forever for a moderately priced VPS.

My problem with BuyVM is that VPS's are to an extent, impulse purchases, and if you never have stock then that doesn't work for me..  I'm sure not the only person on here who buys VPSs like this, but I guess BuyVM must be doing okay if they don't want our money.
Uh..BuyVM almost always has stock?  They only pull stock on weekends when the boss man doesn't work (aka no fraud checking)

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
I think to clarify, I believe what jcaleb is wanting to do is know how it would be possible for him to get a "stock" report for any provider that has or uses WHMCS. Is there a public api within WHMCS that can pull this kind of information and output it in json or xml without needing any kind of credentials.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
BuyVM and their imaginary stock :)

I've flipped through a bunch of their offers waiting for the plan I wanted to finally be available and then snagged it.

Not many companies with such limited stock and genuinely interested buyers.

amuck-landowner