amuck-landowner

Domain sale - CDN related

Sunshine

Some CDN related domains.

Please do not mention the actual domain names in the thread, as some buyers prefer it that way. You may refer to them as bundle #1 and #2.

(#1) Bidding starts at $40 - minimum increment is $5
rB4m41q.png

(#2) Bidding starts at $20 - minimum increment is $5
8OTvMdl.png

- Please bid on #1 and #2 seperately.
- Your bid is a total price for all domains in a bundle.
- A bundle will be sold to the highest bidder at exactly 24 hours after the last bid has been placed on that bundle. In other words, no "sniping" and the auction will simply continue until people stops bidding.
- I reserve the right to accept or refuse any bids or offers at my discretion.                                                                
- Domain age is 3 years (I've never used the domains for anything).
- Free push to Internet.bs account. You can then transfer to other registrar if you wish.
- You can pay by Paypal (gift) or Neteller transfer.

Bundle #1 has a Twitter account with the same name, but is not part of the sale (would be against TOS). I will transfer it to the new and rightful owner when the domain sale has been completed. Should go just fine, but I provide no guarentees due to the nature of those things.

You can confirm my ownership of the domains by simply emailing the contact email on the WHOIS. Yeah, the email looks pretty gibberish (it's a privacy service thing).

Certain reputable people in here can get the domains up front and then pay me after. For everyone else, the payment is up front.

Any questions? Let me know :)

Sunshine

@trewq, thanks for the bid.

Bundle #2 will be sold at 00:30 (UTC timezone) if no further bids received.

@Pete, thank you. I'd rather not sell the domains individually but I appreciate the interest.

Well... I won't split up bundle #1 for sure.

I'd consider #2 if the sum of the individual bids are larger than a bid on the combined bundle. Let's call the domains #2A and #2B (A is top and B is bottom name on the list). I'd generally favor a combined bid on the bundle though.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner