amuck-landowner

Domain sale with a difference [vmcontroller.com]

xmob

vmcontroller.com

Creation Date: 21-oct-2012

Expiration Date: 21-oct-2014

I purchased this domain last year for my own use, got carried away, and started creating a SolusVM control panel.  This is a client side panel that uses the Solus API.

There are some screenshots in the thread here: http://vpsboard.com/topic/806-solus-api-manager-now-what/

I am starting a new job at the end of November (in a data centre, yay!) so I just won't be able to devote the time to this project that it deserves.  It would break my heart to pass the domain on and see all the code just die.  So, I guess what I'm potentially offering is a code project that includes a domain.

Is this something that would interest anyone?  I'm open to offers, I just have no idea how to go with this so I'm keen to hear what people think.  By PM if necessary.

xmob

I have no idea on price whatsoever.  It may not even be worth anything.  I'm all ears on suggestions/offers.

Also, what I didn't mention in the original post, I will be more than happy to help anybody who takes over the code with initial setup/understanding.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Neat idea, and glad to see you wish to see it live on. I'll x-post this to IRC and see if anyone there is interested.

xmob

Hi guys!  Sorry for the delays in replying.  Work tends to get in the way too much these days.

I know several of you have sent me PMs.  I will be replying later today, I haven't been ignoring you.

amuck-landowner