Verified Provider
Yes you read it correctly.

Dual Xeon E5520

72 GB's of RAM

2 x 1 TB SATA HD's

100Mbps Unmetered Port

4 Usable IP's

$129/Month

This is a very limited stock, so please email me directly to order.   Anthony at SilverKnightTech dot com

Las Vegas Datacenter.

Download Speedtests: http://mirrors.silverknighttech.com/

Thanks,

Anthony

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Given the site you're posting on you should list how many IP's come with it as well as additional's :)

Francisco

GVH-Jon

Banned
What value are you adding to 'your' dedicated server hosting services? Are you just marking up the prices (a large amount I may say) from the place that you're reselling from? (Not going to list the name here..)

SeriesN

Verified Provider
What value are you adding to 'your' dedicated server hosting services? Are you just marking up the prices (a large amount I may say) from the place that you're reselling from? (Not going to list the name here..)
Anthony has his own RACK afaik.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Interesting though that his offer is identical to another company's offer on WHT. :s
Versaweb is offering the exact same configuration as his offer, and his IPs are versaweb. Could be colo but doesn't look like it?

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverKnightTech

Verified Provider
Hey guys, to clear up a few things,  yes we have racks at Fiberhub/Versaweb.  Rob got a bunch of these servers in and I purchased a few from him. Hence the same hardware, and yes since our racks in Fiberhub/Versaweb so their IP space.  :D

Thanks,

Anthony

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Seems as though Versaweb is sold out of that current server... My only concern would be the price of IP's... $15 setup?

SeriesN

Verified Provider
See, I told you guys.

Hey guys, to clear up a few things, yes we have racks at Fiberhub/Versaweb. Rob got a bunch of these servers in and I purchased a few from him. Hence the same hardware, and yes since our racks in Fiberhub/Versaweb so their IP space. :D

Thanks,

Anthony

SilverKnightTech

Verified Provider
Rob is out too huh. Good for him, told him those boxes were too good to last! B)   I only got 3 from him, sold out in a couple of days too.

Rob has a much larger buying power then me, if he is out, I would send an email off to [email protected] and see if any where fruad, or he is getting more.  If I hear he is getting more I will post here as well.

Thanks,

Anthony

amuck-landowner