e-commerce hosting : What is better: Magento or Os Commerce ?

Kostoprav

Hey guys,
I need your help. want to choose a good web host which is ok for e-commercing.
How many resources do you think I need? Magento or Os Commerce ?
Recently came across QHoster.com and also Tzulo.com - the hosting offers look really good.
What do you think of them? Are they good? What host is better?

Jacob45

I think Magento is the best and most secure eCommerce site development platform. See, resources depend on your site requirements. We can not predict this.
If we talk about web hosting for your eCommerce store then VPS/Cloud is the best solution. There are various web hosting providers available in the market that offers affordable and reliable web hosting services.

Ingrid

Accounts from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and low prices.
I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.

Derossi

Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!
Coupon: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting Plans on 2 year plans!

The server is very stable. I have never experienced downtime with QHoster.com web hosting service.