amuck-landowner

EARLY BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! Grab a Xeon E3-1240v2/v3 NOW for only $21.25! GENEROUS SPECS & MORE!

GVH-Jon

Banned
We've gone crazy!! For our 2013 Black Friday special we are offering 75% OFF FOR THE FIRST MONTH on ALL OF OUR DEDICATED SERVER CONFIGURATIONS!! WE'RE FULLY STOCKED UP AND READY TO DEPLETE INVENTORY, HURRY NOW! OFFER IS AVAILABLE FOR BOTH NEW AND EXISTING CLIENTS.

COUPON CODE: BLACKFRIDAY2013DEDI

PLANS ARE BELOW

FULLY Managed Intel Xeon E3-1240v2/v3* Quad Core w/ HT

• SuperMicro CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis
  • 1TB WD RE4 7200RPM SATA II Drive
  • 10TB Premium Bandwidth
  • 1Gbit Dedicated Port Uplink
  • 16GB Super Talent DDR3 ECC Registered RAM
  • 5 IPv4 Addresses (SWIP Available)
  • FREE IPMI Access
  • FREE cPanel/WHM Accelerated License
  • FREE WHMXtra Professional License
  • >> FIRST MONTH PRICE = $31.25 <<
  • RECURRING PRICE = $125.00
  • CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW!
FULLY Managed Intel Xeon E3-1270v2/v3* Quad Core w/ HT

• 10TB Premium Bandwidth
  • FREE IPMI Access
  • FREE cPanel/WHM Accelerated License
  • FREE WHMXtra Professional License
  • >> FIRST MONTH PRICE = $41.25 <<
  • RECURRING PRICE = $165.00

BASIC Managed Intel Xeon E3-1240v2/v3* Quad Core w/ HT

• 10TB Premium Bandwidth
  • FREE IPMI Access
  • >> FIRST MONTH PRICE = $21.25 <<
  • RECURRING PRICE = $85.00
BASIC Managed Intel Xeon E3-1270v2/v3* Quad Core w/ HT

• 10TB Premium Bandwidth
  • FREE IPMI Access
  • >> FIRST MONTH PRICE = $31.50 <<
  • RECURRING PRICE = $126.00
* GreenValueHost's dedicated server inventory consists of both Ivy Bridge (v2) and Haswell (v3) Xeon E3 processors. Dedicated Servers will be randomly deployed with either a v2 or v3 processor, however most dedicated servers are deployed with a v3 processors. There are no guarantees as to whether or not you will receive a v3.

** All servers are deployed in Buffalo, New York, USA by default. As an alternative, clients have the option to have their server deployed in Dallas, Texas, USA for an additional $29.00/month.

*** Basic Management includes support for NETWORK and HARDWARE issues only.

WE PRICE MATCH OFFERS! If you find any company offering any of the server configurations listed above for a lower price, we'll match their price or even beat it! We guarantee the LOWEST Black Friday Deals for the above listed configurations.

IMPORTANT NOTE: PRICES DO NOT COMPROMISE QUALITY. We utilize quality brand name hardware :)

Questions? Please feel free by all means to open a support ticket or reply to this thread and we'll get back to you as promptly as we can. Thanks and Happy Holidays!!

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Wait, are you a reseller of HudsonValleyHost??

All of the promotions/prices are the same.

GVH-Jon

Banned
Wait, are you a reseller of HudsonValleyHost??

All of the promotions/prices are the same.
Our prices are actually a little bit lower than Hudson Valley Host's prices and we yes we do often times run similar/the same promotions.

Hudson Valley Host is our partner company.

willie

Wow, the e3-1270 server is almost 1.5x as expensive as the e3-1240 which is just a few percent slower and otherwise the same, it looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:

GVH-Jon

Banned
Elaborate.
Hudson Valley Host provides us the majority of our network infrastructure and also provides us with all of our VPS nodes + dedicated servers. To this day, we continue to have a very close relationship and a strong partnership with them in which we hope to last for many great years of hosting yet to come (Disclaimer: We're independently owned).

Wow, the e3-1270 server is almost 1.5x as expensive as the e3-1240 which is just a few percent slower and otherwise the same, it looks like.
ColoCrossing always keeps significantly more E3-1240v2/v3's in stock than they do 1270v2/v3's which is why the price is significantly higher.

We're a fully transparent and honest company and we preach good morals & ethics. We have nothing to hide. If you have a question, please speak up and we'll always be more than happy to answer your inquiries :)

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Hudson Valley Host provides us the majority of our network infrastructure
How is it possible for a company that doesn't even own its own IP space to provide any network infrastructure?

Hudson Valley Host is our partner company.

Why is your partner company hiding their WHOIS information?  I've said it before and I'll say it again: there is no legitimate reason for any company to hide their WHOIS info and any company that hides their info should be avoided.  HVH doesn't even have any contact info on their site.  Where is the company incorporated?

One final question: if I buy a server from HVH am I eligible for a discount on Ernie's landscaping services?

GVH-Jon

Banned
How is it possible for a company that doesn't even own its own IP space to provide any network infrastructure?

Why is your partner company hiding their WHOIS information?  I've said it before and I'll say it again: there is no legitimate reason for any company to hide their WHOIS info and any company that hides their info should be avoided.  HVH doesn't even have any contact info on their site.  Where is the company incorporated?

One final question: if I buy a server from HVH am I eligible for a discount on Ernie's landscaping services?
You should be directing those questions towards HVH, not us. As I am not a member of their management personnel I am not authorized to answer those questions on behalf of them.

amuck-landowner