amuck-landowner

Expired Promo Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellogoodbye

EXACTLY!!! hostior sold me 1 yr of hosting an shut down .... before the 1 year was up so i don't want the same thing to happen to me at crissic i asked them to give me 6 months for 10 instead of 12 months for 20 but they denied crissic domain is only around 3 months old its hard to trust an hosting company that young
You still haven't answered how much you're earning from your clients, but I have a bigger question now. How did you get a reseller plan from Hostior when all they sold was shared hosting...?

First off, I like Crissic just fine-- their prices are very reasonable and aside from some minor downtime earlier this month things have been smooth sailing for me. Not to mention $20/year for a reseller account works out to less than $2 per month and even if they do turn out to be a scam 6 months later, you're really only losing out on a month's worth of the money you're currently paying, which according to you is over $10/month anyway.

Moving on, how much are you currently earning from your clients? You're going to be hard pressed to find anyone willing to offer you a reseller account at $1/month. And I really have to ask... are you sure you've looked at the offers at WHT? I checked them out just now and already I see numerous offers for reseller plans that are less than $10/month.

This one is $1.99/month for life: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1342242

This one is $6.95/month (there's also a 20% off one-time discount): http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1144550

This one is $5.99/month: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1342331

This one is $2.99/month: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1342054 (and they have a list of coupons here http://www.ironcladservers.ca/sales/ too)

^ All that came from the very first page of their Reseller Hosting subforum, by the way. How on earth did you spend hours and hours of searching and not manage to find any of these yourself?
ok i'm finally done checking them all out and

they all look like they are ran by three year old's they don't seem too look like serious companies <_< so nah not gonna buy from them but will continue looking for other opportunities

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Obviously, this guy is what is wrong with the hosting industry as a whole... Stop buying the lowest price crap that you can and start doing it legit. You're not going to make a profit right off the bat. It is about customer service, the service you provide and your ability to make sure no issues arise... Obviously, you're not there yet, so I would suggest either moving on to something you know more about or getting yourself a low cost dedicated server and go from there... We're here to help, but your lack of knowledge and your lack experience/drive is starting to show the "Summer Host" in you...

Sorry if I was too harsh, just too many people getting into this that know NOTHING about the industry just trying to make a quick $$ and causing the rest of us that have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into their business in order to do this RIGHT a lot of heartache and headaches trying to change this industry back to what it used to be and what it should be... Quality over quantity and quality over profits... I mean, that's how I see it, right?

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider

they all look like they are ran by three year old's they don't seem too look like serious companies <_< so nah not gonna buy from them but will continue looking for other opportunities
Curiously, how old are you? 12? What is your company?

hellogoodbye

I don't know about the rest because I was just giving you a list to prove there are plenty of offers for less than $10/month over at WHT since you claimed there weren't any, but CrocWeb was started in 2009 and is brought up all the time on WHT in recommendation threads as a good reliable host. They suffered a massive DDoS attack recently that tarnished their name some, but many people still consider them to be great.

If reputation and length of time a provider has been in business is that important to you, you should look up as many reviews as you can first and not aim for the bottom of the barrel in terms of costs because while it's not impossible for you to score an amazing deal, more often than not you're just going to get what you paid for.

if you have an vps and already making 1,000 dollars per month pure profits reselling its space and have over 500 clients why not give someone space on the vps like 1 gb bandwidth and 1 gb disksapce why not look at this helpless topic on vps board an make an move and offer me something ... "XFS_Duke" i will literally ignore because you seem like an hosting owner and you're not making a move to help me AT ALL

Last edited by a moderator:

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
the person above "XFS_Duke" i will literally ignore because you seem like an hosting owner and you're not making a move to help me AT ALL
The person above "XFS_Duke" is you, post #42. LOL.

I don't know about the rest because I was just giving you a list to prove there are plenty of offers for less than $10/month over at WHT since you claimed there weren't any, but CrocWeb was started in 2009 and is brought up all the time on WHT in recommendation threads as a good reliable host. They suffered a massive DDoS attack recently that tarnished their name some, but many people still consider them to be great.

If reputation and length of time a provider has been in business is that important to you, you should look up as many reviews as you can first and not aim for the bottom of the barrel in terms of costs because while it's not impossible for you to score an amazing deal, more often than not you're just going to get what you paid for.
K thanks i'll be considering crocweb then let me look a little further and if i don't find anyone i suppose i'll give crocweb a try

but croc web should really get a better logo it looks like an 3 year old made it x_X

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
if you have an vps and already making 1,000 dollars per month pure profits reselling its space and have over 500 clients why not give someone space on the vps like 1 gb bandwidth and 1 gb disksapce why not look at this helpless topic on vps board an make an move and offer me something ... "XFS_Duke" i will literally ignore because you seem like an hosting owner and you're not making a move to help me AT ALL
It is called real world advice... If you want help, I'll help you... You can message me on Skype... I am always up for helping people.. But they must be willing to help themselves and be willing to work towards their goal and not just have it handed to them or take short cuts... Want help and want to know how to really do it? Message me on Skype and we can have a straight up discussion about it and I'll do my best to help you out... But as I said, seems like you're trying to start a "summer host" and won't be sticking around long anyways....

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
TL;DR = coupons expire.

Yes, this isn't lowend*.   Companies here are encouraged to make realistic offers, specials, real discounts and limit them time wise, redemption wise, etc.

Tons of reseller hosting on WHT for no real cash.   You will get what you pay for usually, not much.

It is called real world advice... If you want help, I'll help you... You can message me on Skype... I am always up for helping people.. But they must be willing to help themselves and be willing to work towards their goal and not just have it handed to them or take short cuts... Want help and want to know how to really do it? Message me on Skype and we can have a straight up discussion about it and I'll do my best to help you out... But as I said, seems like you're trying to start a "summer host" and won't be sticking around long anyways....
oh no i've already kept my hosting site up for 6 months so far and aiming to keep it going for another 20 years an sure i'll hit you up on skype ;)

not interested i had bought from them in the past an the server load went up to 90 at one point

"they stuff servers" and very true what it says in their terms you get what you pay for that's exactly what you get but much less

sv01

Slow but sure
how much is your budget ??? 1$/month???

take free hosting and sell that hosting to your client

oh i would never do that ... free service is usally much worse than bluevm... an no its obviously larger than 1 dollar if i take your advice all my clients will file disputes LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner