amuck-landowner

Expired Promo Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL post proof that i'm jobless post proof of my age an post proof of my income then talk other than that who are you? a nobody? that's exactly what you are especially if this is your 2nd post in this topic what a looser ... go suck an bottle

bzImage

By "end you" he means put an end to any dealings before they start. I am Anthony.

As for your 50%/75% the only people who you're going to get that deal from are people who are operating for free, or on someone else' dime. I could name names but my boss would get upset if I did.

an for some strange reason you sound much nicer than your friend i just can't imagine you blowing off steam anyways too solve this misery i'll just start charging 50 dollars per month for about 100 GB Bandwidth my clients can either pay the new price's or leave i don't care what they do i'll still keep the hosting site up for the next 20 years an just host my own sites that i own until someone comes along that's willing to pay 50 if media temple can sell hosting for 20 per month maybe i can sell for 50 per month "i'll try" but this topic is not here because i'm broke or poor its here because i'm tired of not making any profits ... so far i got 3 support ticket replies they are all negative so i've given up an gonna try taking my price's up and see if that helps

bzImage

Normally people call the cops when I threaten to find out where they live, dig up their grandmother's corpse, have sexual relations with it, finish on her face then give the remains to my dogs as a chew toy. So, I try to avoid those scenarios.

Novacha

Content Contributer
an for some strange reason you sound much nicer than your friend i just can't imagine you blowing off steam anyways too solve this misery i'll just start charging 50 dollars per month for about 100 GB Bandwidth my clients can either pay the new price's or leave i don't care what they do i'll still keep the hosting site up for the next 20 years an just host my own sites that i own until someone comes along that's willing to pay 50 if media temple can sell hosting for 20 per month maybe i can sell for 50 per month "i'll try" but this topic is not here because i'm broke or poor its here because i'm tired of not making any profits ... so far i got 3 support ticket replies they are all negative so i've given up an gonna try taking my price's up and see if that helps
Seriously, do you have something against simple punctuation? That sentence is extremely hard to read (I still can not make sense of it all).

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
Cough cough anyone that talks about having lawyers, in public. Has no lawyers. Cough cough.

What a tool. Sue me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seriously, do you have something against simple punctuation? That sentence is extremely hard to read (I still can not make sense of it all).
Dear Novacha,

its not an sentence its a bunch of dis-organized words  :p

if you can't understand it please text your feelings to my phone 

and

Dear Phil,

1st

please take some cold medicine

2nd

i have a friend guy who was told in walmart in public in front of many peoples

by another guy that he was gonna be sued and two weeks later he ended up court ...

so please dis engage that logic otherwise silence your false affirmation's because your statement's don't inspire us your words lack quality's the letter's are a bit retentive don't worry "seek a dictionary" and you'll be fine 

Normally people call the cops when I threaten to find out where they live, dig up their grandmother's corpse, have sexual relations with it, finish on her face then give the remains to my dogs as a chew toy. So, I try to avoid those scenarios.
:popcorn:

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
i have a friend guy who was told in walmart in public in front of many peoples

by another guy that he was gonna be sued and two weeks later he ended up court ...
OMG I know that guy friend also

More honestly, why is this allowed to go on?

Maybe I'm wrong, but this seems a little degrading for the forums and providers alike? I don't know, again maybe I'm wrong. If anyone wants to offer him everything for nothing eh go right ahead, but know what you are getting yourself into. Intuition, alone, tells me this "guy" will be a ticket nightmare. I'm not just saying that as I offer unmanaged VPS. My hosting line is basically a ticket and I do situation. I mean really, it's so simple to offer management of cPanel. Takes no time at all. I'll be transferring another 4 sites off godaddy here in a day or so, just waiting on my customer to get me the details. MIGHT take me 20 minutes. Worth it.

Shados

Professional Snake Miner
LOL post proof that i'm jobless post proof of my age an post proof of my income then talk other than that who are you? a nobody? that's exactly what you are especially if this is your 2nd post in this topic what a looser ... go suck an bottle
Okay. See below:

OMG I know that guy friend also

More honestly, why is this allowed to go on?

Maybe I'm wrong, but this seems a little degrading for the forums and providers alike? I don't know, again maybe I'm wrong. If anyone wants to offer him everything for nothing eh go right ahead, but know what you are getting yourself into. Intuition, alone, tells me this "guy" will be a ticket nightmare. I'm not just saying that as I offer unmanaged VPS. My hosting line is basically a ticket and I do situation. I mean really, it's so simple to offer management of cPanel. Takes no time at all. I'll be transferring another 4 sites off godaddy here in a day or so, just waiting on my customer to get me the details. MIGHT take me 20 minutes. Worth it.
20 minutes well you better make a 200 dollar profit otherwise its not worth it ... 

anyways this is my last post i'll see all of you guys later moderators may close the topic if they want too ... "i'm gone for good" See ya and it was nice meeting all of you guys ... Bye.  :D

but if you reply with trash i might say something else it's not good to talk about someone when you think that they are gone  :p

MCH-Phil

Verified Provider
Trust me, I know what my time is worth. I have no problems paying for servers to host my clients instead of shared hosting.

joepie91

it actually depends on what they post if the post contain's any type of slander yes i'll file an defamation if it's just an random  post then i'll file an tortious interference lawsuit or an libel lawsuit ... there are many laws out there i'm for sure i'll get them either way it goes  ;) 
Challenge accepted.

And aside from your insane pretentiousness and feeling of entitlement, perhaps you should consider learning how spelling and grammar work.

Challenge accepted.

And aside from your insane pretentiousness and feeling of entitlement, perhaps you should consider learning how spelling and grammar work.
is that trash i here speak a little louder ... in the mean time i'm going to the store to buy some bleach to shove down your throat by the time i get back i want you to be talking a little louder so your mouth is open large enough 

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner