amuck-landowner

FBI Has a slight bit of Humor

Mun

Never Forget
So the FBI has a very small sense of humor, as well as a possible hate of IE. (look at he green/commented  out text)

FBI.png

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
You visit the FBI's site a lot? :) Seriously, though, I doubt some FBI agent sat down and decided to put that there for a laugh - it's just the CMS they use.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
No.  More important fact is why does he have 95 unread e-mails and 54 unheard of Google Voice mails?!  

Tisk tisk!  

Just kidding.  I let my Gmail inbox go too.  Its now like 300 unread e-mails...  

A Jump From Let

You visit the FBI's site a lot? :) Seriously, though, I doubt some FBI agent sat down and decided to put that there for a laugh - it's just the CMS they use.
Or they are at worst place a webmaster in our planet would be in? Perhaps all hackers are using FBI website as a prototype to practice!  they could be serious in talking to you  :lol: 

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
Speaking of which, is it any good?

If the FBI uses it, it MUST be secure ;) 

All laughing aside, the Plone site itself leaves much to be desired, and the fact that Plone added that comment (if they did) to their framework shows the semi unprofessional nature of the software itself.

amuck-landowner