Feature-packed VPS hosting accounts?

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Jackwebbby, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    Believe someone will help me to choose the right web host!
    I need 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of data transfer

I've found the host called hostingsource.com - their vps deals look quite good.
    Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

2. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I'd advise you to use VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com.
    They have almost all the answers we had needed. For last but not least their up-time services is among the leaders. Great Hosting.

3. deanhills

deanhills New Member

Sep 28, 2018
    Which location do you need for the VPS and what will the VPS used for? What price range would you be comfortable with?

4. Mrejkin

Mrejkin Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Hostingsource.com offer servers in the USA and they are well-known for providing fast and stable hosting services.
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

5. Brothman

Brothman Member

Jun 21, 2013
    VPS deals from QHoster and Yourlasthost are worthwhile.
    Peerless customer service. Great value! Outstanding tech support.

6. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    It seems you will be fine with dedicated server and hostingsource.com is a good option. Also you can have a look at qhoster.com for large VPS accounts.

7. Kostoprav

Kostoprav Member

May 17, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Hostingsource.com is trustworthy US web host. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

8. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Pretty easy to get an account and get setup, any problems have been dealt with in a timely fashion.
    So far I've had a great experience with Hostingsource.com web host, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them.