amuck-landowner

Features you wish WHMCS would implement.

libro22

The last time I used WHMCS, I don't see a feature like this but I'm not sure if it is already implemented today. I like HB's custom automated tasks and I hope it can be implemented by WHMCS in a more feature-rich way.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
The last time I used WHMCS, I don't see a feature like this but I'm not sure if it is already implemented today. I like HB's custom automated tasks and I hope it can be implemented by WHMCS in a more feature-rich way.
What kind of task are you looking at?

365Networks

I wish the domain selector was a bit more modifiable, not many options to change stuff there.

Good suggestions from everyone else! The guys over at WHMCS could definitely put some work in.

matt[scrdspd]

SecuredSpeed
Verified Provider
+1 for a better updating system.

Also, On hold tickets should stay "On hold". Kind of silly to allow clients to close an "On hold" ticket. By default WHMCS should allow staff to "lock" a ticket.

Jono20201

Verified Provider
I'm fairly sure that's already in the works and not far away?

I'd like to see Paypal subscriptions get cancelled when a service is cancelled.
It is already in the works, and PayPal subscription cancellation would be amazing, does the PayPal API even allow this?

Brad

Verified Provider
It is already in the works, and PayPal subscription cancellation would be amazing, does the PayPal API even allow this?
I believe so, the Subscription ID is passed back into WHMCS.

If it can be done via an API then there is no reason why it can't removed with a hook.

arelink

Was thinking about the same thing. Clients always tend to forget to cancel their subscriptions... some even think the provider is subtracting funds from their account and not that they left an open subscription.

This would be pretty neat feature. One less thing to worry about. 

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Something that just cropped up for me: WHMCS has full e-mail history, so (as a client) I wish I could have it resend e-mails. My current VPS organization scheme is to throw all VPS welcome e-mails under a gmail label, so when I accidentally removed the MX record on my domain a while ago, I missed one, which I now wish I could get in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

libro22

What kind of task are you looking at?
I posted this in another thread, "The option in hostbill (custom automated tasks) where you can send an email or open a support ticket before/after X days of creation/suspension is a nice feature. I use that to follow up on new clients, upsell and send security reminders."

amuck-landowner