amuck-landowner

FiberHub

Mun

Never Forget
Can someone please explain to me why fiberhub is having massive packet loss events more then twice a week now? I have yelled at quickpacket, and made a post previous to this one. I know there is some individuals that are in ear shot of Fiberhubs news, and was curious what has been said.

Mun

eva2000

Versaweb has this note to customers maybe related ?

notice is for Jan 31st to Feb 3rd

Dear Customers,

Over the next few evenings, we will be transitioning all Versaweb customers over to our new, more powerful core routing infrastructure.  This upgrade will allow for our continued expansion, and should also alleviate some of the congestion issues a few of our customers have experienced recently.  We expect Each rack to be down for no more than 10-20 minutes while it it moved over to the new router.

If you have any questions, please let us know, and we do appreciate your continued patience as we work to complete these upgrades to better serve you.

Thanks

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Can someone please explain to me why fiberhub is having massive packet loss events more then twice a week now? I have yelled at quickpacket, and made a post previous to this one. I know there is some individuals that are in ear shot of Fiberhubs news, and was curious what has been said.

Mun
I'm not sure if we've had it on the abovenet/NTT side of things, but I know they've had some problematic floods.

They've actually asked us to help them build an autonull of sorts for both of their brands.

Right now i'm just getting my few projects finished (backups are being a pain in the ass) before I go ahead and start on that for them.

Francisco

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
I'm not sure if we've had it on the abovenet/NTT side of things, but I know they've had some problematic floods.
I've been seeing a good deal of loss from my home connection recently... but it always starts at HE in LAX.  (Most of our routing issues with FH have been HE recently... it's like they decided to make their whole net just as unstable as the v6 tunnel).

Mun

Never Forget

They've actually asked us to help them build an autonull of sorts for both of their brands.

Right now i'm just getting my few projects finished (backups are being a pain in the ass) before I go ahead and start on that for them.

Francisco

Not saying rush but they really do need your help.

ryguy222

I have a 1U at fiberhub that has been having this problem. Never get any replies back on tickets either regarding the packet loss. Sometimes we get blocks of 2-3 minutes of downtime. 

amuck-landowner