amuck-landowner

Final Episode of Sons of Anarchy....

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Who watches the show? Obviously, I was in a wreck on a motorcycle and some of the reason I got another one was from watching this show. Not to be like SOA.

Either way, does anyone else on this forum watch Sons of Anarchy?

If so, who is your favorite character and what do you think about the final episode ever?!

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Redwood Original! 

Damn I used to watch SoA all the time with my roommates.  Unfortunately now living on the other side of the world and busy getting beat to crap by work doesn't leave much time to enjoy good old SoA.  

Spoilers for obvious reasons...

I really liked Opie when he was around. Hate how he was killed off unfortunately. I originally actually liked Clay, but after a while... well... yeah... haha.  He went off the deep end.  I stopped watching after Jax became the President of SAMCRO but I really liked the character dynamics of Jax.  I mean he's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he does mean well.  Also I absolutely hate Gemma mostly because of how ridiculously manipulative she is.

Like I said, I haven't really been watching for a while, but I really enjoyed it when I did.  The main song "This Life" is also a great great song by itself.  

Yeah...  Totally makes me want to buy a Motorcycle.  I don't blame you at all for getting one because of this.  

Funny thing, my roommates (who all owned Motorcycles, I was the only guy who didn't) made the "Steel Coyotes" because of it.  (Not officially, just mostly riding around.  I really doubt they'd do anything like what SoA does haha)

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Oh geeze wait.

Today was the last episode of SoA? 

Honly crap.  Don't you dare ever spoil it for me.  I'm going to need to spend the next few weekends or so watching all the episodes of it from where I left off.  

Is it good?  Is it awesome?  Does it sum everything up?

DON'T TELL ME.

ARgh....  Ok now I really want to watch it again.  

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Just finished and within the first 20 minutes I could tell how it was going to end :D
DON'T YOU DARE RUIN IT.  Ahh whatever go for it with spoilers.  I'll just refrain from reading spoilers!!!

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
I won't spoil it. I was just surprised. I didn't watch the last 10 minutes of it, but my wife did and, well, it was a fitting end...

Watch it though, it's an awesome episode and I can't wait for any type of a spinoff show. 

Nick

I won't spoil it. I was just surprised. I didn't watch the last 10 minutes of it, but my wife did and, well, it was a fitting end...

Watch it though, it's an awesome episode and I can't wait for any type of a spinoff show. 
How could you not watch the last 10 minutes of SOA?!?!

zed

To each his own, but I thought it was a pretty weak ending, a huge copout. I guess it would have been worse if it ended with someone waking up and realizing the entire series had just been a dream, but not by much. Opinions, meh.

Oh, Opie was my favorite character.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Opie was my favorite too... But yea, the ending did suck in a way, but it did fit.

amuck-landowner