amuck-landowner

Florida Datacenters

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
I know there's multiple data centers within Florida, such as HostDime, GoRack, am I missing any?

HostColor

Nap of Americas should be a great facility. GoRack is also good. I'd suggest anyone for any smaller independent data center. They will pay more attention to customer's demands.

Jeffrey

ColoHouse in Miami.  I used them once before, I believe BurstNET owns a few racks in there, too.

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
Anyone personally use GoRack? Can give me an honest opinion on them?

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Anyone personally use GoRack? Can give me an honest opinion on them?
I've used them in the past. We moved out of there for a handful of reasons but it looks like they've grown a lot since we did and I've heard they've fixed all of those reasons we initially moved out.

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
I've used them in the past. We moved out of there for a handful of reasons but it looks like they've grown a lot since we did and I've heard they've fixed all of those reasons we initially moved out.

We're based in GoRack right now, have no complaints.
I was thinking about going with a few single 1U's maybe 1/4 rack in a few months from GoRack they seem very cheap.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Are they still posting budget/premium offers? IIRC their Budget BW routes through NodesDirect with nLayer/Telia and their premium blend has some additional providers in the mix.

qps

Verified Provider
If you are looking for providers in Florida, I would recommend Miami, as other locations are going to backhaul to Atlanta or Miami anyway.  

Atlanta is a good alternative as well if you're trying to reach customers in Florida.

amuck-landowner