amuck-landowner

Fool proof teeth brushing - Six seconds what!

kro

Verified Provider
Just saw this - I wonder how much time you would save, does it out weigh the cost?
Would it help those who don't brush enough ?

I reckon Eliminating brushing errors and getting hard to reach places or barely accessed places is worth it alone.

---

A team of dentists has created a toothbrush they say can clean teeth thoroughly in less than six seconds.

Manufacturer Blizzident uses the same scans dentists use to fit braces and an extremely precise 3D printer to create a brush for each individual customer.

Each brush contains about 400 soft bristles and requires the wearer to grind their teeth in order to clean.

Its makers say it eliminates brushing errors that people typically make, but experts say more research is needed.

The technology comes at a price - a customer's first brush, which will last for a year, costs 299 euros ($405; £250).

[SIZE=1.077em]Subsequent brushes are cheaper, and old ones can be reconditioned for less than 100 euros, the company says.[/SIZE]

"Because you are brushing all your teeth at the same time, you are brushing extremely quickly," the company says.

"You brush all the difficult-to-reach and interdental regions without even having to think about it."

---

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24362939

Last edited by a moderator:

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
The British will do anything to avoid spending the necessary time for proper dental hygiene, goddamn

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
You told me you liked girls with meat on their bones. I think you'd prefer America.
I do, I do however there's meat and then there's wrappingadonkyaroundyourarse. I prefer the former.

WSWD

Verified Provider
I don't know that I'd take toothbrushing advice from anyone in the UK. :p :lol: :p :lol:

amuck-landowner