amuck-landowner

FortressITX (DedicatedNow/SolarVPS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
This sounds like a competitor spreading FUD.  Either spill it or don't say crap like this.
I don't think that tmzVPS fellow competes with FortressITX.  Closest they get maybe is the solarvps subsidiary / related entity.  

Whole filing smells funny like their other prior DC legal snafu did. I realize there are issues in business, but companies tend not to do DC runners and midnight moves where things are kosher.

Then again, I can't stand the corporate shenanigans.  Boys should get some balls and take the liability square on the back and carry that crap instead of playing nested doll games.  But that's just my take.  

Look at the bill running randomness of other folks like Burst and volumeDrive.   Neither was running a great operation and such runners and legal filings were precursor to major crap events (vD ran to their own DC and abandoned customers in process and Burst did much of the same and entirely imploded in mere months following such).

Reactions: fm7

qps

Verified Provider
I don't think that tmzVPS fellow competes with FortressITX.  Closest they get maybe is the solarvps subsidiary / related entity.  

SolarVPS is owned by/affiliated with the same people who own FortressITX.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
SolarVPS is owned by/affiliated with the same people who own FortressITX.
Bahaha that's why I threw it in here.

Bound to be some story and nested doll gamery there too though.  We own it, don't own it, shellco'lakd.

I am waiting for the filings and more docket events.   Docket already is pushing 2 pages on the Bankruptcy alone.  Aside from the CPA appointment the rest is fairly normal leading up to a Court date stuff.

tmzVPS-Daniel

Verified Provider
This sounds like a competitor spreading FUD.  Either spill it or don't say crap like this.
Think what you want, I was just letting everyone know. We are in no competition with them. I don't think we will ever be. When things start unfolding, you can thank me then. 

Mods can close this thread if they want, or delete it for all I care. 

- Daniel :)

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner