amuck-landowner

Free Stuff!

Tactical

Where is the beer!
 I really need to clear my house of some of my computer junk. Im giving away items you just pay for the shipping to your location in the US only. Just pm your location and figure out how much postage is going to be. First come first serve. Yes I'll be shipping from Livingston, TX. 

Giving away list

MSI motherboard with intel core 2 quadcore cpu and mb with 4 gigs of ddr ram check 3 months ago it worked

600 watt power supply dont know brand does work last time i checked 3 months ago

Nvidia GTX 650 video card needs 6 pin pcie power connector to run used like a month 

Ivan

Verified Provider
Damnit.... I'd love the GTX 650. Too bad US only. :/ Can we at least give it a try? I don't mind waiting 30 days for the cheapest international shipping. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Tactical

Where is the beer!
Yolo claimed the video card. Ivan if he doesn't respond back in a timely manner the card is yours then.

Tactical

Where is the beer!
The mb is gone also to different who ever his nickname is then. If he don't respond in a timely manner shunny is the next on the list.

Tactical

Where is the beer!
Nodebytes if shunny does want the power supply I guess your next inline. What's your zipcode is flatrate usps box.

clarity

The mb is gone also to different who ever his nickname is then. If he don't respond in a timely manner shunny is the next on the list.
I am guessing that you mean me. How should I respond? Does this count? I don't see any message from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner