amuck-landowner

Freecpanelsharedhosting.com - $5/year Web Hosting in Miami, United States

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
FreeCpanelSharedHosting.com is a child of Lowendspirit.com and operated with the help of its community.
This week, Freecpanelsharedhosting.com offers you to try the CANIS package for as low as $5 / year. No coupon needed! No coupon needed!

Our plans include cPanel and Softaculous, among many other features and offerings. Need more? Open a ticket and we could probably work out a custom plan that fits your needs.

Try us out; you will not be disappointed!

http://www.freecpanelsharedhosting.com

YOU WILL GET::

• Softaculous (300+ popular scripts available with one-click installs)
  • Trendy Site Builder
  • SNI Support (no dedicated IP required for SSL)
  • Powered by cpNginX
  • Daily off-site backups
  • Hosted Piwik installation - web analytics platform that gives you insights on your website’s visitors and much more (addon when ordering)

CANIS

• 2048 MB Storage Space
  • 20480 MB Monthly Bandwidth
  • 3 mySQL
Price: $5 / YEAR
Direct order Link

FAQ
[Q] Why the hard limit on mySQL databases?
[A] Most clients never need more, the limit is there to plan ahead and to make sure that clients get the performance they are looking for. if it's not enough, open a ticket and we can work something out.

[Q] If I need more more space/bandwidth/mySQL databases, why would I go with you?
[A] Nothing is written in stone, if you need something extra, open a ticket and we will find a solution.

[Q] Do you have 24/7/365 support?
[A] No, regular tickets will be responded to within 12 hours, most of the time they are handled well within that timeframe.

[Q] I don't have a domain name to use with the hosting account, what can I do?
[A] Two options, order a domain from us or use the free sub-domain option when signing up.

[Q] Will the hosting account be available directly after payment?
[A] No, all orders from new customers are screen by a human before activating the hosting.

[Q] Will I get something in return if I report something "out of the ordinary"?
[A] YES! A reward will be available.

Please visit the website:http://www.freecpanelsharedhosting.com or follow onTwitter for more information.

Links
Terms Of service
Acceptable Use
Contact Us

Thank you for reading.

amuck-landowner