amuck-landowner

Full Edward Snowden interview with Brian Williams

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-xxzOwr7I4

Pretty good listen, first time there has been a real sit down interview with him and it's interesting to hear him speak in detail outside of random media edited soundbites.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Wasn't it originally a 4 hour conversation?

Really nice of NBC to censor out stuff. :)
Wouldn't surprise me, but with limited time spots available it's not uncommon. If there is a link to a full-length, un-modified interview that'd be nice to listen to while working. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Anyone aware of a full interview?

I like Snowden.

We learned his grandfather was in the FBI and recently (past decade).

That Glen Greenwald who has the data and his new book, yeah added to my reading list.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder

I like Snowden.

That Glen Greenwald who has the data and his new book, yeah added to my reading list.
Yeah, I wasn't aware of the grandfather fact, nor that he served or that he was a High School dropout either. Was a great interview. Would certainly enjoy the full length one if found.

That book would probably be a decent read too. Local library doesn't have it yet, maybe they will sometime in the future. Or I guess I can order it on Amazon... 

ihatetonyy

I like Snowden.

Well worth picking up - about a fourth of the way in so far. Pick up this one, too.

amuck-landowner