amuck-landowner

GetKVM - 30% OFF Premium KVM VPS - DE/MD/US Locations!

Ash

Founded in 2012, GetKVM consists of a small team of like-minded individuals that specialize in providing infrastructure as a service. We're a UK based company with a key focus on service reliability, efficient support and product affordability.

We offer a range of virtual servers to suit any budget. They all include a permanent KVM over VNC connection, virtual media support and web based management from

Ash

ridiculous prices, I want LET back.
I disagree. LET is the only place with ridiculous prices. If you want cheap, go for a colocrossing OpenVZ deal. If you want a product where you actually get what you pay for, in premium datacenters, give us a shot. Otherwise quit your moaning and get back to 403, i mean LET.

camarg

I disagree. LET is the only place with ridiculous prices. If you want cheap, go for a colocrossing OpenVZ deal. If you want a product where you actually get what you pay for, in premium datacenters, give us a shot. Otherwise quit your moaning and get back to 403, i mean LET.
Have to disagree with you Ash. LEB was intended to be a place for LowEnd resources and prices. It was the providers that ruined LEB with the resources always rising. IMHO it is doable to offer a premium vps for $7/month.

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I agree, but are you saying the offers you put on LET at a price significantly less than these prices were not therefore in premium data centers and you were not getting what you paid for?

Charge what you like but don't try and make out your offering something different or special just because you are not restricted to $7

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash

I agree, but are you saying the offers you put on LET at a price significantly less than these prices were not therefore in premium data centers and you were not getting what you paid for?

Charge what you like but don't try and make out your offering something different or special just because you are not restricted to $7
The thing is, the KVM512 offer here is the same offer we have been advertising at LET prior (Before i requested my account to be disabled). I think its just seeing the other higher offers here that scared him.

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
To be fair I only actually noticed the RRP not the figure below it so apologies.

amuck-landowner