amuck-landowner

Getting my First 100 Cllients,

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well aside from getting traffic from forums and local users there's not much you can do unless if you have a big budget. Advertising wont work well if you target international clients (your budget will be over before you know it). You would spend lot of time on marketing than on advertising. 

There is a lot one can do.  This applies to any and all businesses.   However, it will consume time in lieu of money. 

Marketing is the core of everything.  Advertising (paid) should come from marketing PLAN as one of the many prongs of awareness and brand building.

Clouvider-Dom

Verified Provider
I'd say if you don't have s huge budget for advertising stay active here and on other forums, grow organically, offer excellent service and then start getting Customers through recommendations. Good luck!

RLT

Late answer but they have already deadpooled and sold off the few customers they had. 

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Late answer but they have already deadpooled and sold off the few customers they had. 

He relaunched the HostHoney.com site as a forum for "Web Hosting Reviews, and Web Hosting Offers!" so maybe this thread should be retitled "Getting My First 100 Forum Members"

Reactions: RLT

WiredBlade

Post on relevant forums, SEO efforts and provide good quality service. It is always more beneficial to keep the customer than going out and look for new customers.

amuck-landowner