amuck-landowner

Good & Cheap DDOS Protected Windows VPS

Weoxo

+50 dollars per day from google adsense and yet doesn't know basic fixes to keep those kinds of things online.  You know?  Maybe you should just pay for managed service if you're such a high roller?  Because obviously from the looks of it, 50 dollars a day is no biggie

Next time, if it's that important then I'd suggest purchasing a managed service.  Also, While Fran and Aldryic are two different people, they both represent the same company.  Therefore, you have to think of them as one person.  Fran is more willing to help people out, Aldryic is the guy who deals with the tough ones who just don't understand the message.

Just like how you have a choice in who you pick to host with, they have a choice as to who to host.  

Relax, just grab your things and move on.  

buddy! for me there is not problem my site is still up, and now i am paying for more expensive vps, but the problem is Fran is working hard to get customers to his company, before i go to buyvm, fran told me in one post to join his company he have good services, and i really respect him and really a great guy and helping people, but Aldryic's behave so bad so what should i deal with him, i was on buyvm from 8 months and i never wanted to talk with  Aldryic C'boas, i don't know why but this guy really bad for me,

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Actually, what I told you was the console was working just fine, so you had no excuse as to why you did not even *try* to fix the problem yourself.  Especially when said problem was your own mistake (poorly configured firewall), and by no means any kind of problem or flaw with the service we were providing.

Weoxo

Actually, what I told you was the console was working just fine, so you had no excuse as to why you did not even *try* to fix the problem yourself.  Especially when said problem was your own mistake (poorly configured firewall), and by no means any kind of problem or flaw with the service we were providing.

and i told you that i am not able to connect with console then why you don't believe me and how fran fix that issue and told me that everything is working fine, and  it was really everything working fine,

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Fran fixed your broken firewall because you were too lazy to do so yourself.  And you lied about not being able to use the console, I could see the same IP you submitted tickets with accessing the Console without issue.  So how about you stop wasting everyone's time and just move on to finding a host that'll tolerate you.

graeme

Ashok did offer to help, because he was unaware of this client's history.  I brought him up to speed, let him know I would take over the ticket, and proceeded to deal with the client. 

I thought there was something, which is why I added the "something is missing" qualification.

@Weoxo It looks like you wanted a managed VPS and got an unmanaged VPS. Pay up for a managed service (or hire a freelance sys admin to manage the VPS for you - it usually works out cheaper and you sometimes get a better match of skills). I lot of what you are doing looks dodgy, and you were in breach of TOS. Nothing in this thread would put me off getting a BuyVM VPS, not in the slightest.

georgeaustin

Budget VPS servers for high performance. Wide variety of OpenVZ VPS hosting suitable for all kinds of hosting needs. Custom Offers, DDOS Protected. Try it today! For more information kindly visit our website

Issuenticos

Hosting companies often oversell their servers which results in poor performance, constant setbacks and even in complete server downfall.

Jack134

Amazing deal with all of you! OwnWebServers is currently running a limited-time sale where you can save over 50% on their top-notch VPS hosting plans. This is an opportunity you definitely don't want to miss if you're in the market for reliable and high-performance hosting services.

Offer: Over 50% OFF on VPS Hosting
Coupon Code: VPS50
Validity: Limited time only

Nicochico

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

Ostins

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Balokintok

What payment plans are available? For example, if you sign up for a two-year subscription term, do you need to pay that full amount upfront or is it divided into increments?

amuck-landowner