amuck-landowner

Good, starter PHP project (for LEB VPS hosts)?

Otakumatic

So I've known quite a bit of HTML/CSS but have wanted to get into PHP/MySQL for a while now. I'm thinking I may make a GPL-licensed PHP script but am debating if I should make one useful for LEB hosts, or just in general. Though I think I won't get into VPS control panels considering there's already several of them in development. 

What do the LEB VPS hosts need for a script, PHP-wise? I was thinking of some sort of support script, but I'm honestly not sure. 

Thanks for reading (and replying).

joepie91

So I've known quite a bit of HTML/CSS but have wanted to get into PHP/MySQL for a while now. I'm thinking I may make a GPL-licensed PHP script but am debating if I should make one useful for LEB hosts, or just in general. Though I think I won't get into VPS control panels considering there's already several of them in development. 

What do the LEB VPS hosts need for a script, PHP-wise? I was thinking of some sort of support script, but I'm honestly not sure. 

Thanks for reading (and replying).
Regardless of any VPS panel projects already existing, I would not recommend starting out with a VPS panel when you're just learning PHP :)

That said, the state of software in the hosting industry is generally quite sad, so I'm sure there will be a host with an idea.

amuck-landowner