amuck-landowner

GreenValueHost is moving again.

zionvps

Verified Provider
jon mad. jon break. jon smash erything. 

months ago i got a vps from them just to see how terrible it is. my IP was changed atleast 3 times in a month

ZotiMedia

Verified Provider
@ZotiMedia you're only lying to yourself. Everybody here is smart enough to know exactly why you're here and your empty robotic-like posts make it plain as day. You have yet to contribute anything of value to the forums based on what I've seen so far.
Hello @KuJoe.

Of course am here to contribute. Please give me some time :)

mojeda

Hello @KuJoe.

Of course am here to contribute. Please give me some time :)
You say you're here to contribute yet your first mission was to get your offer thread up so you went around posting meaningless posts to get your post count up.

Now that your offer thread is up I'll see you back in a week or so when you need to come and post more meaningless posts so you can do another offer thread.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
again? Was moved before also?
Yeah, GVH has a track record of moving.  Sites last not to long, migrates people in middle of the night, half of those end up rm -rf'd .... or something like that from the accounts prior in public by customers.

All contributed to demise of that company.

Your turn, let's see how your company does :)

haloelite3

I am not sure but I heard that one of GVH's ex support members has been arrested for hacking into his school's grade system?

I am not sure to be honest but oh well

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Has there been any changes in the hosting yet? Is Duke moving them to new locations?
Former GVH customers will be staying where they are.   Now that is except the AMS move that happened and those on really small annuals.   All that migrated to sunny Buffalo.

amuck-landowner