amuck-landowner

GreenValueHost - OpenVZ VPS BLOWOUT! 30GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 2TB BW, 2 IPs only $2.95/mo or $20/year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
They have been about for a year or thereabouts, quite inexperienced as I can remember his early post content on WHT.

GVH-Jon

Banned
They have been about for a year or thereabouts, quite inexperienced as I can remember his early post content on WHT.
Says the guy who sold his company within 2 months of opening it 

You didn't even know the full definition of a VDS until I told you earlier today .. and you're calling me inexperienced. Sure, there may be a lot of things I don't know, but along the way I've openly admitted my mistakes to the public on several forums including WHT and LET, and I continue to learn, improve, and mature over time. Obviously that's not the case for everyone because you won't move on from trying to slander me after I disproved some of your statements on WHT.

You said you weren't trying to bash me but rather you just happened to think of "the wrongdoing accusations" (Conveniently right after a bunch of posts came in contradicting your statements in the WHT thread I mentioned). Honestly, everyone is wrong at one point. You don't have to take it so seriously.

I have, without a doubt, just lost a lot of respect for you. It's such a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
C'mon guys, let's all play nicely.

Anyhow, after three reports on this thread and a request from the OP to have it locked, I'm locking it. Go fight it out in the relatively un-moderated IRC :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner