amuck-landowner

Hello everybody

cloudlix

Hello to everybody on this forum. I am a representative of LIX solutions company (cloudlix). Hope to learn something new.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Welcome.

Pie --- we need to dig up the welcome wagon thread and get to pointing folks to it again ;)

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I tried that before ;) and it didn't change anything. I think at the moment I'm just too tired to care honestly haha. If Martin or MannDude wants to change it I'm fine with it.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Perhaps a welcome email with details of that in it :)....Or some welcome package....

It's nice to see new folks.  Threads though show up top of the pile for hello....  :)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Welcome to VPSBoard!

(I think a welcome pm from curtis would be a good idea.... I know there is an IPB mod for it somewhere)
I used to write a new PM to new members at the start. But that was when we had less than 100 members. Too much work now. They weren't canned messages either. Hand-typed, custom, sometimes intimate (okay, not that) messages.

I thought about doing the whole 'Send new member a PM automatically upon registering' thing, but I don't like when forums do that when I sign up. I may do it anyway. Good chance to throw links to rules and threads of interest for new members.

Shados

Professional Snake Miner
I used to write a new PM to new members at the start. But that was when we had less than 100 members. Too much work now. They weren't canned messages either. Hand-typed, custom, sometimes intimate (okay, not that) messages.
:eek:, I feel left out now.

amuck-landowner