Help me to make a right choice please ...

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Lastio, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Lastio

Lastio New Member

May 15, 2017
    here
    There are servers (hostingsource and a2hosting) which are entrancing for me and I need to know which way is better to follow? What do you think?

2. HBAndrei

HBAndrei Active Member Verified Provider

May 1, 2014
    Look for reviews online, maybe?

3. River

River Member Verified Provider

May 3, 2015
    Are either companies running any promotions?

4. rosehosting

rosehosting New Member Verified Provider

Sep 15, 2013
    Check reviews, compare prices and features of both providers, contact them and ask specific questions you have about their service etc.

5. webhostuk

webhostuk New Member

Jul 25, 2016
    Can you share details about what are your exact requirement as that helps to decide on provider you are looking for.

6. Charmaine

Charmaine New Member

May 22, 2017
    I think you need to do comparison of offers to choose the best. I know hostwinds.com gets highest mark for every feature of their hosting. Their customer support is great. Servers are fast and networking is highly stable.

7. Jackwebbby

Jackwebbby New Member

May 5, 2017
    vpsboard on freenode
    When I found hostingsource.com web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
    All in all, this is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.

8. Mrejkin

Mrejkin New Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I highly recommend hostingsource.com to those who want a stable, fast provider.
    The tech support is great and the response time is incomparable. My experience with hosting companies is more than worse. I have been with many traditional hosts.

9. raj

raj Active Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Interesting reference for a new member to quote hostingsource and a2hosting with similar wording to another new member's post referencing the same two hosts.

Brothman said:
    Hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com offer attractive SSD VPS deals on lovely conditions and they have low prices and I wonder which way is better to follow being in my place?

10. LibertyVPS

LibertyVPS New Member

Monday
    #vpsboard on freenode
    If you are looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are your servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location?

11. Jensir

Jensir New Member

May 16, 2017
    Take a look at server solutions from Kvchosting.net, their servers are rock-solid and perfectly managed by their professional techies. Prices are reasonable and service is decent.