amuck-landowner

host4post.eu click fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreebMajeed

Btw, is vpsBoard a place for solving disputes and exposing things? Probably, not. That explains your brain well, how childish it is.

mtwiscool

Btw, is vpsBoard a place for solving disputes and exposing things? Probably, not. That explains your brain well, how childish it is.
I expose anything that is not good.

I think it's horrible committing fraud to you advertisers.

You make other websites get lower payouts with fraud

You know that or are you being too selfish to know?

And i sponsed your first vps's, i gave you advice and you throw it in my face.

AreebMajeed

All you are creating is drama. Just tell me one thing:

This message was sent many days before, I think around 2 months before. Why didn't you post it at that time?

We canceled our partnership, that's why you are raging now.

You aren't exposing anything, all you are creating is drama.

mtwiscool

All you are creating is drama. Just tell me one thing: This message was sent many days before, I think around 2 months before. Why didn't you post it at that time? We canceled our partnership, that's why you are raging now. You aren't exposing anything, all you are creating is drama.
Your never posted anything to undo what you said they.

What you committed was fraud simple as.

I will not be replying to this thread anymore.

As i have said all that is needed.

AreebMajeed

Indeed, this is fraud and I accept it. Now, stop writing baseless things like "I expose anything that is not good". You could have exposed this months ago but you didn't because you were sponsoring us at that time. We just canceled the sponsorship and now you are posting this. You were using Host4Post for your personal gains (exposure for 0rg.li).

Lol, grow up kid! Kid, yeh.

AThomasHowe

We'd like to take a moment out of this inane arguing for a word from our sponsor...

L❤veVPS

Where it's all rainbows and sparkles and shit.

--

Seriously though, without any further proof to the DDoS accusations don't you think this thread has already run it's course? I'm also a little sour I couldn't think of a good tagline using a pun about RAMming.

AThomasHowe

You're probably right, I do think mtwis was in the right to report him though. It's assholes like him that make advertisements pay out less and less for people.

luis123456

I have posted multiple times about mtwiscool DDOS'ing, and btw, asking for some clicks via PM don't hurt anybody as DDOS do.

Host4post.eu atleast has a good admin, while mtwiscool has been banned from so many forums, and llok what he posts here:

Too Bad: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2241949-how-to-oversell-a-vps-in-virtualbox

DDoS Proof: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2242383-why-i-have-not-been-online&p=1157083&viewfull=1#post1157083

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt207148.html (If he leaks his secrets like that, you can't trust him)

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp6054407.html&highlight=#6054407

http://www.wrongplanet.net/forumssearch-search_author-mmcool.html

https://freevps.us/thread-13175-post-155919.html#pid155919

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I do accept that it is against the ToS of most of the advertising companies over there but calling Matthew a numbskull is a personal view and I do believe that it is true.
Not just against the TOS.  Advising people to click on ads is click fraud and is against Google AdSense TOS.

google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8127498402379470";
@AThomasHowe said:

It's assholes like him that make advertisements pay out less and less for people.
The bigger issue than payouts being less is the fact that they're basically ripping off the advertisers, many of whom are small businesses, whose ads they're clicking on. 

luis123456

Please don't laugh at us, you started somewhere somehow, this is a starting mishap but not something you should keep hurting us over and over.

AThomasHowe

Please don't laugh at us, you started somewhere somehow, this is a starting mishap but not something you should keep hurting us over and over.
Has my Saturday night started too early or does nobody else know what this means too?

Do you mean you're just trying to get started in hosting or something?

luis123456

Wasn't about me, I meant yeah Areeb did a mishap, but is that something really bad you should keep hitting on him over and over because of that?

Worst case scenario that shouldn't affect the site, he can pick up an affiliate program with there sponsors and problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Yeah, don't expect that bunch of.. aspirants to ever make any real sense.  You have one that's (literally) mentally handicapped, one that only speaks halfass english mixed with "give me free shit" and entitlement.

AThomasHowe

I know what you mean but I can't say I agree due to the way you put it.

They are prime examples of why you don't use free hosting though: even if you personally avoid bullshit the owners and the people who use the services will attract negative attention and degrade your service.

There's one or two free providers I can sort of recommend like x10... besides that though steer clear. I personally wouldn't even use them.

luis123456

Please, stop hurting us, we just want to be a good host, nothing more, we want to help the ones who don't have a credit card and/or money to pay for hosting, just that, nothing more.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Wasn't about me, I meant yeah Areeb did a mishap, but is that something really bad you should keep hitting on him over and over because of that?

Worst case scenario that shouldn't affect the site, he can pick up an affiliate program with there sponsors and problem solved.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt of being a completely clueless whiny begging dimwit who doesn't understand that click fraud isn't just "a mishap". Click fraud  is fraud and theft from advertisers.  Anyone engaged in click fraud should be hit repeatedly over the head (actually they should be sent to Saudia Arabia where thieves have their hands chopped off).

If a site or site owner is engaging in click fraud then it definitely should have negative consequences for the site.  Anyone who signs up for a hosting provider who is engaged in click fraud is insane because I sure as hell wouldn't trust either my data or personal information to a dishones clickfrauder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner