amuck-landowner

Hostigation

hzr

#hashtagtwerkteam
Keeping this short, figured it was about time. Been 9 months.

Hostigation is one of the very very few providers that I trust to actually use OpenVZ. Seriously, I hate OpenVZ in general.

I haven't needed to contact support. I like when this happens. Ideally, I will never have to contact support ever. Performance has been very good. Uptime has been very good.

One dislike: individual IPv6 allocation. I'd much prefer something like a /112 instead of individual IPs, but I blame Solus and VZ for this.

Overall rating: 9 out of 10, 10 being best, 0 being HostRail

Type: OpenVZ (I don't do this normally)

Paid: Yearly (again, I don't do this normally)

rsk

Verified Provider
hostigation has been running a tight ship. Good luck to them :D

mitgib

Verified Provider
One dislike: individual IPv6 allocation. I'd much prefer something like a /112 instead of individual IPs, but I blame Solus and VZ for this.
Yeah, I'd like to have an easy way to assign a /64 to KVM clients and something smaller to OpenVZ, maybe one day it will be reality

mitgib

Verified Provider
If all of us shout loud enough probably will be a reality soon.
I've been messing around with Apache Cloud and it is priced right and does a much better job of things than Solus, for KVM at least

yylzcom

hostigation is the best in my opinion.

I had VPS from 123systems, buyvm, bluvm, chicagovps, hostigation, iniz, ramnode, urpad. All are openVZ and yearly payment.

The only three I keep: buyvm, hotigation, ramnode.

Waiting for the the 2014 XMAS promo from Hostigation!

yylzcom

Code:
# uptime
 16:19:58 up 334 days, 16:28,  3 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.08, 0.05

I am gonna reinstall the OS because I am using debian 5 two years ago when I got this machine on hostigation. I try to apt-get dist-upgrade but it is quite a mess for me.

So I decide to reinstall debian 7.

Been very very stable, I can not even find a reason to open a ticket

amuck-landowner