amuck-landowner

Hostingcon 2016 to be held in New Orleans?

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
As per Dustin, he says HostingCon 2016 will be held in New Orleans, La. That's awesome news for me and a few others near here. Who plans on going and who has never been to Louisiana or more importantly, New Orleans? If you come, there are lots of things to do around here.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Sounds like a more US central location than San Diego :)

What's the date and have a link?  HostingCon website isn't reflecting it up front.

Jonathan

Woohoo
Administrator
Verified Provider
New Orleans isn't too far from us in Birmingham, so I might try to make it next year.  We'll see.

robbyhicks

Verified Provider
Does the event pay off the cost of having a boot or assisting there?

It definitely paid of for us attending in terms of networking and finding a couple parters & clients.  If you think about it, ~70% of the attendees are going to be your competition, while the other 30% are vendors / security companies / SaaS providers, ISP's, contractors etc.  This 30% is definitely who would benefit most from a booth. It depends on what you're selling really.  If you can market this to other hosting providers - then I'd say go for it!

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
As per Dustin, he says HostingCon 2016 will be held in New Orleans, La. That's awesome news for me and a few others near here. Who plans on going and who has never been to Louisiana or more importantly, New Orleans? If you come, there are lots of things to do around here.

By the way.  Just saw you have a new logo.  

Sweet I like it! 

ChrisM

Cocktail Enthusiast
Verified Provider
Hello CHRISTOPHER,

Thank you for registering to attend HostingCon Global 2016 in New Orleans, Louisiana! Below is a confirmation of your registration:

Your show badge will be waiting for you at the HostingCon Global Registration Desk. Please take a moment to review your registration information below for accuracy.

YOUR HOSTINGCON GLOBAL REGISTRATION DASHBOARD: Should you need to update personal information, upgrade your registration, print receipts, arrange housing, email confirmations, invite your friend or colleague you can do so by logging in to your personal registration HostingCon Global Dashboard. For our international visitors you may also request a letter of invitation. For direct access to your Dashboard Click here.

You can also access your Dashboard by visiting http://global.hostingcon.com: click "Register Now" in the top orange box, select "Attendee Registration". Under "Already Registered for 2016", enter your Email/User ID and Password that you created during the registration process.

As a thank you for registering, here is your complimentary copy of Selling To Service Providers, a special report presented by HostingCon and Structure Research.

Here is your complimentary copy of Selling To Service Providers

Your Registration Pass Includes:

• Access to ALL educational sessions covering Industry Trends, Marketing and Sales, Leadership and Management and Emerging Technology

• Access to workshops on Sunday

• Access to ALL General Panel sessions and Keynote

• Access to NEW Roundtable Discussion Sessions

• Access to exclusive Ask the Experts Q&A with HostingCon speakers in Exhibit Hall on Tuesday and Wednesday

• 3 networking breakfasts

• 3 networking lunches

• Invitation to opening and closing receptions

• Access to the Exhibit Hall Happy Hour Networking Event

• Access to HostingCon Game Show Networking Event on Sunday

• Full access to more than 150 exhibitors on trade show floor

• Find and Connect with attendees through HostingCon Connect

• Attendee Bag filled with Conference Swag

• Access to PowerPoint slides with recorded audio from ALL educational sessions post-event

Yay I am getting Swag!

Who else is going to HostingCon 2016?

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
All I gotta say is have a cold one for me. 

I won't be in New Orleans.

if anyone wants to Periscope that'd be baller! 

amuck-landowner