amuck-landowner

Hostnode locations

ultimatehostings

Verified Provider
We're in the process of expanding locations, we'll be offering KVM in the new location, need your thoughts on choosing best location out of France (OVH) & Lithuania (balticservers)

Please suggest!

shovenose

Verified Provider
Anything but OVH, please. They are fine for hosting your own stuff or projects but never for hosting clients. You'll find out why eventually I'm sure.

ultimatehostings

Verified Provider
Anything but OVH, please. They are fine for hosting your own stuff or projects but never for hosting clients. You'll find out why eventually I'm sure.
We have been with OVH for the past 3 years for personal projects as well as we've and we are current hosting our clients with them and we do not have any sort of issues. But looking for other locations this time to expand.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Why is your choice between on those two providers?

Like many offers, it is the same facilities over and over.   I've never understood this approach.   You sign up to compete with slews of other hosts and often the own house brands.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Didn't balltic kickout hvh before hvh turned into cc shell saying something about not supporting vps provider?

ultimatehostings

Verified Provider
Why is your choice between on those two providers?

Like many offers, it is the same facilities over and over.   I've never understood this approach.   You sign up to compete with slews of other hosts and often the own house brands.
Our choice if not limited or specific to the 2 providers mentioned it's just that we discussed and got a good quote, but we're still open to other locations, what location do you suggest?

amuck-landowner